News & Updates
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- President Medina meets South Korean Delegation
- President Medina inaugurates more schools
- Will the tolls be increased to RD$100?
- Ministry of Public Works gives go-ahead for San ...
- CEI-RD, ProIndustria to promote one-stop shop fo...
- New Family Code
- Textile exports to rise
- Santo Domingo Cathedral to be restored
- A plea to save the National Conservatory Park
- More news stories...
- Ceyba Park (Real Estate)
- Pro Excursions (Tours & Excursions)
- The Beachcomber at Las Canas (Hotels & Resorts)
- Dental Cibao (Medical & Dental)
- Ocean World Marina and Casin... (Tours & Excursions)
- West Indies Real Estate (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.