News & Updates
- Thursday, 24 April 2014
- Medina urges people to take care of new Boca Cac...
- DR joins the Taiwan fund for Central American de...
- Indotel to pressure telecom companies for better...
- Former President Fernandez drops in on President...
- Redistribution or the way of doing politics in t...
- Business launch campaign push for labor reform
- Court orders to stop tender of telecom frequenci...
- Landmark eatery, Barra Payan shut down for not p...
- Most of Santiago without water today
- More news stories...
- Velero Beach Resort (Hotels & Resorts)
- Banker Trust (Services)
- Runners Adventures (Tours & Excursions)
- Residencial Hispaniola (Rental Properties)
- See More Tourism Excursions (Tours & Excursions)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.