News & Updates
- Thursday, 28 April 2016
- New highway to Ocoa from Bonao
- Roberto Rosario: How politics boosts the economy
- Navarro to head CELAC disaster meeting
- Guillermo Moreno presents proposals
- Abinader proposes government overhaul
- Giuliani says DR public safety is dysfunctional
- Asonahores says hotel needs to abide laws
- Green Action warns of drying rivers
- Transport cartels reject removal of "conchos"
- More news stories...
- Billini Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Runners Adventures (Tours & Excursions)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Odontocare Clinic (Medical & Dental)
- Saldeeso S.R.L. (Products & Shopping)
Location: Las Terrenas
Type: Commercial Property
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.