Dr.Florentino Dominican DentistWrite a Review
Dr.Florentino is a well trained board certified implants dentist, English speaker, who has been working for over ten years for patients coming from USA and Canada. At his dental clinic he provides the most reliable service in the country, at a reasonable price. He perform dental implants procedures, full mouth reconstruction, smile makeover, crowns and bridges, for others dental procedures we have general dentists and dentists specialized in root canals, maxillofacial surgery, all that patients would need in one place.
Since 2006 he has continued to keep current with new skills by completing yearly courses in some of the most prestigious dentistry colleges of the country and some in United Estates. Working with the best dental materials imported from the United States and Europe, so this way we can guarantee our work. As part of our team, we have dental technicians with more than 15 years of experience, and together we have made thousands of crowns and beautiful smiles.
Make a free consultation before coming, so we can send you an estimate, base on the information you can provide us, such as, x-rays, pictures and your local dentist treatment plan.
Please visit our website www.dominicandentist.com, to see our reviews, before and after pictures, videos and interactions with patients. Feel free to call Dr.Florentino to talk about your case, he will always be happy to help with all your dental needs.
Educations and Certificates
Doctor in Dentistry – Universidad Odontologica Dominicana 2006.
License – Board Certified (Exequatur) 2006.
Diplomate in Implantology at Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) 2009
Courses and Lectures taken at the Global Institute for Dental Education GIDE – 2014-2015 USA.
• Single Tooth Esthetic Implant Replacement – From Diagnosis to Surgery to Final Restoration
• Free Gingival Harvest and Uncovering of Two Anterior Implants with Immediate Temporization
• Calculating Graft Volume from a Cone Beam CT Scan
• Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue Harvest to Boost Gingival Biotype for Anterior Single Tooth Implant
• Socket Shield Technique
• Tissue and Bone Defect Restoration
• Immediate Tooth Replacement of Failing Tooth #11
• Patient Options for the Edentulous Maxilla
• Nutrition – Designing Smiles from the Inside Out
• Flapless Surgery for Implant Placement
• Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Esthetic & Function
• Sinus Elevation with a Lateral Approach
• The Graftless Concept – A Systematic Pre-Treatment Evaluation Method for Treatment of the Edentulous Patient with a Fixed Prosthesis
• Alveolar Ridge Preservation for Implant and Pontic Site Development
• A Novel Approach to Implant Screw-Retained Restorations
• All-on-4 For Edentulous Lower Jaw with Failing Dentition
• 3D Bone Regeneration – What is Changing?
• Bone Regeneration in the Anterior Sites – From Small to Large
• Biological Potential of Hard and Soft Tissues – From Bone Resorption to Planned Implant Therapy to Predictable Gingival Esthetics
• Integrated Rehabilitation Using Adjacent Implants in the Esthetic Region
• Socket Management: Immediate Implants vs. Socket Preservation
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 7b) – Technical Requirements for Various Treatment Options for Edentulous Patients • A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 7a) – Mastering the Edentulous Patient: Understanding the Unique Technical and Psychological Challenges
• Socket Preservation after a Lower Molar Extraction using an Allograft and a d-PTFE Membrane
• Immediate Tooth Replacement with a Preplanned Final Custom Abutment – Preventing Gingival Recession and Biological width Invasion
• Immediate vs. Late Implantation Replacing Multiple Adjacent Missing Teeth in the Anterior Maxilla
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 6b) – Prosthodontic Management of Soft Tissue Defects
• -Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 6a) – Maximizing Aesthetic Potential: Restorative Challenges and Goals with Ideal and Non-Ideal Implant Placement
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 5) – Provisionals: Their Use and Timing in Patient Management
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 4) – Basic Restorative Theory: The rationale for effective restoration design and connection to the implant
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 3b) – Surgical Guides: A Basic Look at the Goals and Issues
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 2b) – Impression Techniques
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 3a) – Restorative Case Work-Up, Surgical Guides
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 2a) – An Overview of the Head of an Implant
• Vertical Ridge Augmentation (Part 1): 1-stage Vertical Ridge Augmentation (GBR)
• A-Z in Restorative Implant Dentistry (Part 1b) – Ideal Implant Placement & Prosthodontic Limitations of the Non-Ideal Implant Placement
• Lasers in Contemporary Implant Dentistry
• Conical Connection Implant-Based Solutions – NobelActive for universal and challenging Clinical Situations
• Implantoplasty: A Patient’s Journey
• Peri_implant soft tissue management
• Excellence in Dental Aesthetics: New Trends and Materials in Aesthetic Implantology
• Horizontal Augmentation Techniques: Ridge Expansion
• Immediate Implant Placement in the Esthetic Zone
• Pre-designing implant abutments in the esthetic zone following biological width and esthetic criteria – New perspectives
1rst International Symposium of Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation with 12 differents exponent from all over the world. (Dominican Implantology Asociation). 2009
Lectures taken :
• Osseointegration and Systemic Factors. Speaker: Dr. José López López. University of Barcelona.
• Implants Vs. endodontically treated teeth. Speaker: Dr. Juan Jose Segura. University of Seville.
• TheImaginginImplant Treatment. Speaker: Dr. Antonio Lopez Spain. University of Seville.
• SurgicalComplicationsinImplant Treatment. Speaker: Dr. Rafael Gómez Font. European University of Madrid.
• GuidedTissueRegenerationin Implant Dentistry. Speaker: Dr. Nuno Matos Garrido. University of Seville.
• Overdentures. Speaker: Dr. Jorge Nuno Rocha. University of Seville.
• TheAtrophicMaxillaryImmediateloading. Speaker: Dr. Juan Antonio Carballo Ferreira. University of Seville.
• MakingPrintand Preparationof models inImplantology. Speaker: Dr. Ramon Medel Soteras. University of Seville.
• TechnicalPostodóncicasinFixedImplantRehabilitation. Speaker: Dr. Jesus Duck Mourelo. University of Seville.
• Bone Grafting in Dental Implant treatment. Speaker: Dr. Juan Manuel Aragonese Lama. University of Alcalá de Henares.
• AnatomicalImplantsArbotantes. Speaker: Dr. Michael Peñarrocha Diago. University of Valencia.
• LiftMaxillary SinusOralImplantology. Speaker: Dr. Alvaro Jimenez War. University of Seville.
• ScrewedProsthesisin Implant Dentistry. Speaker: Raul Montero Ayuso. University of Barcelona.
• CurrentTrends inOral ImplantologySurgicaltechniques. Speaker: Dr. Eugenio Velasco Ortega. University of Seville.
• Dental Implant Update Course by Dr. Pablo Domingos Ribeiro – UNIBE 2010
For more detail information please visit our website WWW.DOMINICANDENTIST.COM