Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Can someone recommend a good surgeon in DR for lipo escultura (lipo sculpture)

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Lightbulb Can someone recommend a good surgeon in DR for lipo escultura (lipo sculpture)

    Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone can recommend an excellent surgeon in the DR that does LIPO ESCULTURA in english I believe it is called Lipo Sculpture. I would like to add some shape and contouring to my waist.

    Greatly appreciated if anyone that has gotten it done elaborate on the procedure and the recovery time and price.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DRA. AGUSTINA HILARIO DURAN

    She does plastic surgery and she is family. She has done surgery to three woman from my family.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thank you for the response!

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am having a tummy tuck in 2012 here in NC. I would not dare have plastic surgery in a foreign country. I have assisted in Plastic surgery cases and that is how I picked my doc, because even in the US there are docs that have no clue. Please be careful, also for example, someone can tell you "I recommend Dr. So&So, he did my tummy tuck" that is no help to you if you are getting rhinoplasty. I know docs here in my OR that I would let do my breasts but I wouldn't go to them for a tummy tuck to save my life!! A lot of plastic surgeons perform different surgeries but are not good at all of them.

    SHALENA

    BTW
    Mr. Chuck, as a nurse I feel that I eat healthy. I ZUMBA 3 times per week (that is all I can do as I work 2 jobs and have 4 children). I love my body, all except my little abdominal pudge. I am proud of my cuerpazo but any MD (yes, I talked to my primary MD before making my decision) will let you know that after 4 kids, you can exercise until you're blue in the face and eat salad all day without dressing, the only way the pudge is leaving is surgically.
    But thank you for assuming that everyone that wants plastic surgery eats crap and sits around all day. Another BTW, I am 5ft 2.5in and I weigh 132lbs, not bad for a mother of 4, I think

    :-)

  5. Likes Lucille, dominicanita1, Africaida liked this post
  6. #5
    dv8
    dv8 is online now
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    well, one of miesposo's cousins is a plastic surgeon: yira tapounet brugal.
    she did all the family (well, all who had some work done ) from facelifts and nip/tuck to lipo and stomach clips. i am told she is very good and seeing the effects of her work confirms that.
    when the right time comes she will cut me as well, as i am all for fixing nature

  7. Likes dominicanita1 liked this post
  8. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKing View Post
    I am having a tummy tuck in 2012 here in NC. I would not dare have plastic surgery in a foreign country. I have assisted in Plastic surgery cases and that is how I picked my doc, because even in the US there are docs that have no clue. Please be careful, also for example, someone can tell you "I recommend Dr. So&So, he did my tummy tuck" that is no help to you if you are getting rhinoplasty. I know docs here in my OR that I would let do my breasts but I wouldn't go to them for a tummy tuck to save my life!! A lot of plastic surgeons perform different surgeries but are not good at all of them.

    SHALENA

    BTW
    Mr. Chuck, as a nurse I feel that I eat healthy. I ZUMBA 3 times per week (that is all I can do as I work 2 jobs and have 4 children). I love my body, all except my little abdominal pudge. I am proud of my cuerpazo but any MD (yes, I talked to my primary MD before making my decision) will let you know that after 4 kids, you can exercise until you're blue in the face and eat salad all day without dressing, the only way the pudge is leaving is surgically.
    But thank you for assuming that everyone that wants plastic surgery eats crap and sits around all day. Another BTW, I am 5ft 2.5in and I weigh 132lbs, not bad for a mother of 4, I think

    :-)
    I replied in what I thought was a civil way to your post and combined it with a reply to some of the other posters, it appears to me that my reply was removed and I really don't understand why. It is what it is ! lol

  9. #7
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck T View Post
    I replied in what I thought was a civil way to your post and combined it with a reply to some of the other posters, it appears to me that my reply was removed and I really don't understand why. It is what it is ! lol
    I read it this morning, yes it was civil....I don't know what happened

    SHALENA

  10. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    hi Dominicanita1,im also new 2 this pg my name is unique69 but i can deff.recommend 2 u la Dra.Hilario,Agustina she is GREAT i just had lipo n tummy tuck n i can honestly tell u that now im happy bout the way my body looks something that i was never able to say thanks 2 her i can stand on front of the mirror,i hv 4 children n no 1 can tell......i was a little nervous bout going 2 Santo Domingo for this but GOD BLESS HER N HER STAFF ull b in good hands.....

  11. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Sucking the Fat

    I just posted this in another thread:

    150 falsos cirujanos plásticos operan día a día en el país - Hoy Digital

    It seems that this subject attracts a lot of one-time-posters...who may not read in other threads....

    donP

  12. Likes mountainannie liked this post
  13. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Thank you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by unique69 View Post
    hi Dominicanita1,im also new 2 this pg my name is unique69 but i can deff.recommend 2 u la Dra.Hilario,Agustina she is GREAT i just had lipo n tummy tuck n i can honestly tell u that now im happy bout the way my body looks something that i was never able to say thanks 2 her i can stand on front of the mirror,i hv 4 children n no 1 can tell......i was a little nervous bout going 2 Santo Domingo for this but GOD BLESS HER N HER STAFF ull b in good hands.....

    Hi!!! I don´t knew about this site, but someone talked me about and was looking my name, saw this comment and I like it!!! thank you very much, I´m not sure who are you, but I´m sure you was my patient!!

    Dra. Agustina Hilario

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •