DOminican women preference?

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Dominicanas are attracted to Dominicanos
African Americans are attracted to Africans Americans
Puerto Ricans are attracted to Puerto Ricans
Mexicans want other Mexicans
ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!

what does this mean? people are not attracted to other races? that is crazy. superficial perhaps, but "the grass is always greener on the other side of the road saying" come to mind. For me being attracted to people from outside my own tribe (initially superficial attraction perhaps), is a joy and an energizing part of living. God knows if more Americans found joy in learning and loving those from other cultures, the country might (might), progress (in a world social sense) beyond puberty.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!

what does this mean? people are not attracted to other races? that is crazy. superficial perhaps, but "the grass is always greener on the other side of the road saying" come to mind. For me being attracted to people from outside my own tribe (initially superficial attraction perhaps), is a joy and an energizing part of living. God knows if more Americans found joy in learning and loving those from other cultures, the country might (might), progress (in a world social sense) beyond puberty.

Opposites attract isn't that how they call it?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Wow, that much of a sweep? Not even a fighting chance?

You guys are all way to fussy..............
I just like them breathing....................pliable....................and under 90....

B in Santiago

So clearly you are not Iranian. Iran just passed a new law allowing husbands to have sex with their wives for 6 hours after their death... (the wife being the dead one, of course...)

Aaaarghhhh...

BelgianK

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Let me give you a little INFO on the races regarding you thread. When you see a latino or Black American with a white person from US,Canada, Europe 95% of the time they are with that person for STATUS, and they want a certain lifestyle that these gentlemen or ladies can provide. Make no mistake Dominicans and other latinos are not attracted to white people they are attracted how they are perceived from the world for being with a white person. Some Dominicans think they move up in status when they marry a non Dominican mainly white.

I see that you presume you can speak for Latino women. Latino women can't be put in a cookiecutter, any more than can any other women; they are all different. I don't believe Dominican women in general offer anything that women from another culture don't. I , however, and happy with most aspects of my personal relationship with my Dominican wife. She is educated, intelligent, hard-working, passionate in everything she does. What her culture is, is certainly part of her makeup, but I'm attracted to her because of who she is, not what she is.
Before I was married the first time I found, the girls I was with at the time, the most beautiful and sexy. I had an Irish girlfriend - red hair and freckles that was beautiful both in body and soul, but so neurotic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2007
You have your country mixed up BelgianK and it was a law considered in Egypt. There is several news sources saying it a hoax (and I hope it is )
Farewell Intercourse Law: Egyptian Parliament Reportedly Drafts Measure To Allow Husbands To Have Sex With Dead Wives

I doubt it that it's true however it could be funny though:
The poor grieving widower is showing the last sexual affections to his deceased wife while they're banging on the door and screaming " Mustafa, the 24hrs have past we have to bury her"

In the above mentioned article they also had this:
The first suggestions of a “farewell intercourse” piece of legislation was reportedly first mooted in 2011, after a Moroccan cleric suggested sex remained legitimate even after death, whether with a man or a woman.

I wonder how the widows will do that? Custom splint the wiener?

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Here we go now! The rest of the thread will be all about having sex with a dead spouse. hmmmm Isn't that the excuse most men use for needing lovers on the side? The wife acts like she is dead in bed. OMG :rolleyes:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!

I did not want to even go here, but if you want me to explain it more I will. MOST of the time I will write it once more MOST of the time it is white people attracted to Dominicans, PRicans, African Americans, Asians Mexican etc. Do you EVER hear African Americans or PRicans or any other minority group going to Poland, England or Canada looking for beautiful women or men. NO ONE dates and marry outside their race more then whites regardless if they are from US, Canada or Europe.

I do not see or hear a lot of Asians or people from the middle east writting " my Dominican wife or my Dominican husband" I am not knocking people for marrying who they want, but you have to admit it has to be a reason why so many whites choose to marry people of color more often then people of color choose to marry white people.

BTW There are TRILLIONS of Dominicans in the US, but people would rather do it the hard way. Most Dominicans in US speak English and they do not need a visa, so why go to DR and court a woman when Washington Heights have PLENTY and YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A PASSPORT OR CEDULA.

The group of women who NEVER date outside their race is African American women. I have a white friend who love black women and he like the 9's and 10's and I told him you have a better chance winning the lottery SISTAS don't get down like that not the 9's and 10's.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Let me give you a little INFO on the races regarding you thread. When you see a latino or Black American with a white person from US,Canada, Europe 95% of the time they are with that person for STATUS, and they want a certain lifestyle that these gentlemen or ladies can provide. Make no mistake Dominicans and other latinos are not attracted to white people they are attracted how they are perceived from the world for being with a white person. Some Dominicans think they move up in status when they marry a non Dominican mainly white.

I see that you presume you can speak for Latino women. Latino women can't be put in a cookiecutter, any more than can any other women; they are all different. I don't believe Dominican women in general offer anything that women from another culture don't. I , however, and happy with most aspects of my personal relationship with my Dominican wife. She is educated, intelligent, hard-working, passionate in everything she does. What her culture is, is certainly part of her makeup, but I'm attracted to her because of who she is, not what she is.
Before I was married the first time I found, the girls I was with at the time, the most beautiful and sexy. I had an Irish girlfriend - red hair and freckles that was beautiful both in body and soul, but so neurotic.

PERFECTO!!! Let me ask you a question Mr Saunders. You are a nice, smart, good Canadian with a good heart. I know there were are a lot of Canadian women who was looking for a husband with your qualities. Now tell me what made you marry a woman that is TOTALLY different then the women you were RAISED around and grew up with.

If you have Dominican FEVER that is fine that is you choice, but I do not like when people make it seem like they found their partner like Oliver found Jenny in" Love Story"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2007
I did not want to even go here, but if you want me to explain it more I will. MOST of the time I will write it once more MOST of the time it is white people attracted to Dominicans, PRicans, African Americans, Asians Mexican etc. Do you EVER hear African Americans or PRicans or any other minority group going to Poland, England or Canada looking for beautiful women or men. NO ONE dates and marry outside their race more then whites regardless if they are from US, Canada or Europe.

I do not see or hear a lot of Asians or people from the middle east writting " my Dominican wife or my Dominican husband" I am not knocking people for marrying who they want, but you have to admit it has to be a reason why so many whites choose to marry people of color more often then people of color choose to marry white people.

BTW There are TRILLIONS of Dominicans in the US, but people would rather do it the hard way. Most Dominicans in US speak English and they do not need a visa, so why go to DR and court a woman when Washington Heights have PLENTY and YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A PASSPORT OR CEDULA.

The group of women who NEVER date outside their race is African American women. I have a white friend who love black women and he like the 9's and 10's and I told him you have a better chance winning the lottery SISTAS don't get down like that not the 9's and 10's.

Bull, if you'd had to pay a dime for every AA woman I have dated in my time you'd be working double shift flipping burgers. SISTAS love men with game your boy probably doesn't have any.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Here we go now! The rest of the thread will be all about having sex with a dead spouse. hmmmm Isn't that the excuse most men use for needing lovers on the side? The wife acts like she is dead in bed. OMG :rolleyes:

if we're gonna' talk about sex, let's at least make it GOOD sex. Necrophilia has no charm that I can see. LOL

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Seriously, Let's liven it up in here or the thread will be dead before you can say VEN MAMI.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
PERFECTO!!! Let me ask you a question Mr Saunders. You are a nice, smart, good Canadian with a good heart. I know there were are a lot of Canadian women who was looking for a husband with your qualities. Now tell me what made you marry a woman that is TOTALLY different then the women you were RAISED around and grew up with.

If you have Dominican FEVER that is fine that is you choice, but I do not like when people make it seem like they found their partner like Oliver found Jenny in" Love Story"

And I don't like it when someone makes a blanket statement about Latino women only marrying whites for status. Actually I was raised around Japanese, Chinese, native Indian, East Indians, Mexican, Jewish and Iranian Canadian girls and women, as well as the other ethnic varieties in Multi-cultural Canada. Mixed race marriages are very common where I come from, including black women married to white men. Perhaps I like the exotic. I have nothing against white Canadian women, many are extremely attractive-9s and 10's as you say.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
JMB773 here a true and interesting statistic for Canada: Among Canadian-born Blacks in couples, 63% were in mixed unions while this was true for 17% of Blacks in couples born in the Caribbean and Bermuda, and 13% of African-born Blacks.