I miss the DR

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
I just want to say to others who seek advise in the Mars vs Venus, the ppl here may sound harsh or humiliating, but they know what they are saying!

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Not To Worry, you are just having "With Drawl Symptoms"!!!!!!!!
Find a big Dominicano in Canada and he will give you a "FIX", take your money, and treat you like $HIT, and you can save the airfare and "AI" expenses.
Either way you will just end up the same.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LOL with drawl symptoms??? Jeje Ok. Dam that Dominican guy's blank - know wonder why he can't be with just one woman. No, Really. If I wanted, I could have one night stands here, but with him it was more than that.

Actually, last week, to my surprised, he texted me to chat with him, but I ignored him. Long story.

Last edited:

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
I want him, then I don't want him. I ignored him, then he ignored me the next day when I gave an excuse & said let's chat. I thought if he really wanted to chat, he can wait. I didn't want to feel used, then he disappears after as I suspected.
It's that, along with other problems & pressure, he stopped looking for me.. And then while, we were not officially over, then I found out on fb that his status was "engaged" with a Puerto Rican.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Can a mod just make this a sticky, or show it at the beginning of every new post in Mars/Venus???????

Are Hillibilly's "DDD" rules not easy to find?

I just want to say to others who seek advise in the Mars vs Venus, the ppl here may sound harsh or humiliating, but they know what they are saying!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
LOL with drawl symptoms??? Jeje Ok. Dam that Dominican guy's blank - know wonder why he can't be with just one woman. No, Really. If I wanted, I could have one night stands here, but with him it was more than that.

Actually, last week, to my surprised, he texted me to chat with him, but I ignored him. Long story.

did you ignore him after you read the part where he asked you to Western Union him 100 dollars, asap? or was it because he forgot your name?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I want him, then I don't want him. I ignored him, then he ignored me the next day when I gave an excuse & said let's chat. I thought if he really wanted to chat, he can wait. I didn't want to feel used, then he disappears after as I suspected.
It's that, along with other problems & pressure, he stopped looking for me.. And then while, we were not officially over, then I found out on fb that his status was "engaged" with a Puerto Rican.

the only PR he probably is "engaged" with is the assistant district attorney who issued the warrant for his arrest.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

Good riddance and find another one to help you forget :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bird" I have never heard a woman who was "Sanktified" here in the DR say ANYTHING, other than that, "She gave Him NO MONEY", and that "He paid for EVERYTHING"!
And if THAT were actually TRUE, there would be no"SANKY'S".
It's "OK" they are smooth guys, who from what I've heard, are GREAT In The Sack!!!
I do have a question, I have heard that dominican men don't like to "Eat Pu**y".
Is that true, if it is, I'm going to look for a job at an "AI", preferably with the Animation Team", I Love To "EAT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

That's right. Those silly little games y'all love playing don't work in the DR. He knows five minutes of some Latin anaconda is enough to keep his clients/victims begging for more, which is why you're where you are with this guy right now.

A Dominican will be out looking to work the next woman and is always on the make, like a shark.

A Dominicana will just give you that glassy, anemic stare until you're done talking, completely ignoring anything you say.

Either way, neither sanky nor sankiette gives a rat's ass. Some of y'all need to get that through your heads.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
I have been here for 2 month what do you miss the people here are not nice thy are all lying thriving people. Thy do not want us here thy only like there owne kind rat with rat ! Rabbits do not fit in here any one who said thy gave a good one has there eyes closed thy only want are money and now it has gotten very very expensive here the rich have spoiled paradise .....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Amended post. Please disregard post #31-

That's right. Those silly little games y'all love playing don't work in the DR. Homeboy knows five minutes of some Latin anaconda is enough to keep some of his clients/victims begging for more, which is why you're where you are with this guy right now.

Why these stupid games don't work-

1) A Dominican will be out looking to work the next woman the second you leave and is always on the make, like a shark.

2) A Dominicana will just give you that glassy, anemic stare until you're done talking, completely ignoring anything you say. Nothing says "I don't give a phuck" more than that universal look of Dominican disdain.

Either way, neither sanky nor sankiette gives a rat's ass. Some of y'all need to get that through your heads.

Here's the clash in a nutshell-

Dominican-"When is this idiot going to "arreglar mis papeles?"

"Why does this cheap bastard never send me any money unless I make up some stupid lie about my grandmother falling down the stairs of our one-room shack?

Why does he/she make me "perder la verguenza por el telefono sabiendo que soy pobre? Con todos lose turistas que vienen a buscar hombres/mujeres, tenia que ser mi suete que me toco este/esta taca?o del diablo..."

Tourist-"Why won't he/she pick up the phone on a Saturday night?"

"Why is he/she asking me for money? Shouldn't she love me for me like it says in all those Hallmark cards?"

"I know he/she's poor, but if I send her money, despite the fact she he/she lives in a corrugated tin roof shack with 15 other relatives, aren't I sending the wrong message?"

"Why does she keep breaking the expensive phones I send her? Does he/she think I'm made of money?"

For these type of dalliances, you must not pay more than the good time in question is worth, which is what the Dominican in question is counting on. No retainers via Western Union when you are back home are necessary. Leave it behind when you get on the plane. There's always more when you get back, younger, better-looking, and increasingly more desperate, despite all the malls and train lines being built.

Listen, even Michael Jordan got horsed every once in a while. It can happen to the best of us. Difference is, Jordan was one of the greatest that ever lived at his chosen profession. Most tourists who fall in lust don't have the requisite skills to navigate the minefield that lies between their absurd fantasies and the Dominican laying in wait for them on the other side.

The trick is to familiarize yourself with the DSM-IV codes and find out which mental disorder(s) you suffer from. Begin with numbers 15 and 16, adjustment and personality disorders.

Get your shyte under control with whatever combination of drugs and therapy will work for you and embark on your journey to a short-lived tropical fantasy, where you can date out of your league and have the time of your life without breaking your bank account or hurting anyone, most importantly yourself.

There's a lot more to the island, the culture and it's people than dating losers with big dicks who are trying to scam their way off the island. I mention this as an aside, in case it never occurred to you.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
says Berzin

Get your shyte under control with whatever combination of drugs and therapy will work for you and embark on your journey to a short-lived tropical fantasy, where you can date out of your league and have the time of your life without breaking your bank account or hurting anyone, most importantly yourself.

yes, Berzin; without hurting her parents, who would be mortified to know that they made great sacrifices to muster up the money to send her to an Ivy League school, only to have her go to some caribbean island and lose her heart to some guy who sleeps under an overpass on the nights he does not find some desperate gringa to provide him with a bed.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Wow guys, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?? Such tough love. :speechles

I know Berzin is a teacher - pray tell gorgon, what did you used to do for a living? I hope not a social worker or psychologist. :laugh:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Wow guys, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?? Such tough love. :speechles

I know Berzin is a teacher - pray tell gorgon, what did you used to do for a living? I hope not a social worker or psychologist. :laugh:

none of the above. i taught school, and went through all phases of property insurance, retiring as a fraud investigator.

just a quick question; how would you feel if you were footing a 15,000 dollar per year tuition bill to send your daughter to Hofstra, and saw a picture of her locking lips with some ghetto chivo behind a tree? would you feel better if you found out that some of your hard earned cash was making it to said bum by Western Union?

finally, would you like it if she got him a visa, and he visited your home and peed in your backyard in full view of all your friends from the thursday night bridge game?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
none of the above. i taught school, and went through all phases of property insurance, retiring as a fraud investigator.

just a quick question; how would you feel if you were footing a 15,000 dollar per year tuition bill to send your daughter to Hofstra, and saw a picture of her locking lips with some ghetto chivo behind a tree? would you feel better if you found out that some of your hard earned cash was making it to said bum by Western Union?

finally, would you like it if she got him a visa, and he visited your home and peed in your backyard in full view of all your friends from the thursday night bridge game?

Hey, I didn't say I disagreed with you both, I guess I'm just a little more 'diplomatic', lol! Maybe because I'm not a guy.

As regards your question... I think Hofstra cost more than that even 'back in the day'. I know I paid more than that for Rutgers. And if that was my daughter, she'd be out living under his overpass with him. You know the drill, speak softly and carry a big baseball bat.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hey, I didn't say I disagreed with you both, I guess I'm just a little more 'diplomatic', lol! Maybe because I'm not a guy.

As regards your question... I think Hofstra cost more than that even 'back in the day'. I know I paid more than that for Rutgers. And if that was my daughter, she'd be out living under his overpass with him. You know the drill, speak softly and carry a big baseball bat.

my younger son went there, and it ran me a shade under 15, because he got some grants, and a scholarship to the U of Amsterdam. to think that you paid more for Rutgers, and it is a State University!

as to diplomacy; what is that? i have no daughters, but i remember how incensed i was when my younger son, who speaks perfect spanish, visited me here one Christmas. i spent all my time and cheese on this kid, and he comes here latching on to some barrio bunny, getting all lovey dovey. the riot act was read, and read, and read..trust me.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Berzin a lot of what you said is not true any more playing out of your league and not braking the bank are long gone men my fathers age have destroyed this island. The god old day of MJ and the bulls are gone today it is LBJ and the heat and in the DR you must pay as much if not more then in the gold old USA. DR girls only find DR men sexy thy do not like us....... You are giving people the wrong idea .

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Berzin a lot of what you said is not true any more playing out of your league and not braking the bank are long gone men my fathers age have destroyed this island. The god old day of MJ and the bulls are gone today it is LBJ and the heat and in the DR you must pay as much if not more then in the gold old USA. DR girls only find DR men sexy thy do not like us....... You are giving people the wrong idea .

yacht chef, i agree with you on one point. Dominican men, and women, are not attracted to gringos, and gringas. they are interested in what they bring to the table, vis a vis advancement possibilities, but nothing more. i have dated, and lived with, many women, of many ethnicities. we had electricity; we clicked. they could do the most important thing, which is to make me laugh. when i was away from them, i missed them. with DR women, it is strictly physical. when the sex is over, i just want them gone, real far, and real fast. i know they feel the same. they just want to be back with their people. in 25 years, i have met only one who i think measures up to relationship material

but that is just me...