nightlife and boyfriend in DR

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
breaking my own rule...

normally I never dignify myself to reply to posts like this... but I will make an exception in this case...

Kimberly... I have never read such a blatant disrespect of humans (male or female) before...

I can appreciate you have been severely disappointed in men in the US, but this does not give you an excuse to do the following:
- say all american men are the same (I'm European, so I can say this, as I am much more romantic and much better looking...lol)
- say all Dominican men are much more romantic, better looking, etc...

Let me tell you some real facts... all over the world men and women are, at the end of the line, the same...

In every country you will have good men, good women, and their counterparts...

Unfortunately in every country you will have rich men and women, and their counterparts...

Having said this... finding a good man and a rich one, in this country... you being a bitch looking to enrich yourself...hmmmmm

Reactions: Tamborista

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Berating Kimberely wont help...she doesnt know any better and never will....too bad class cant be bought!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Great comedy. This thread should be a sticky.

I'd sell Mom CB to the Arabs for a REAL pic of Miss Kimberly to be posted here...

Signed-

Fat, Pasty, Broke, Unmanly and Stoopid CB :glasses:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Ahaha! Cobraboy!!!!

hmmm... you told me mom CB was a gun-bearing, lovable old lady...

Don't really know whether there is a market for her with the Arabs... :bunny:

As far as the pic goes... I'm all for it... but am afraid I will be hugely disappointed... pffff....

K

kimberlyindr

I am Back

To all you losers,

I live in Gazcue now. I have a wonderful Dominican boyfriend who takes me out, takes care of me, and is a beautiful and romantic man.

He loves me, and I love him.

He makes more than $75 a week, as he has his own construction company.

So you were all wrong. I guess you all ate too many hot dogs at the stand.

Go **** yourselves. You are all a bunch of evil skeletons who will all die in poverty.

As for me, I am happy and satisfied.

Reactions: Tamborista

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
He owns a construction company and make 75 dlls a week? you must be kidding.
a haitian worker make more than that.
with that income he takes you out for dinner? thats must be a picalonga with 3x100pesos brahma at the colmadon.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
To all you losers,

I live in Gazcue now. I have a wonderful Dominican boyfriend who takes me out, takes care of me, and is a beautiful and romantic man.

He loves me, and I love him.

He makes more than $75 a week, as he has his own construction company.

So you were all wrong. I guess you all ate too many hot dogs at the stand.

Go **** yourselves. You are all a bunch of evil skeletons who will all die in poverty.

As for me, I am happy and satisfied.

I sincerely hope that the "$75 a week" was a typo!

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
In fairness, the figure of $75/wk appears to refer back to a post by RacerX who used it as an example of a typical Dominican guys income. In saying her guy has his own construction business and makes more than that, it's safe to say it would be a lot more. That is of course if he actually exists.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
In fairness, the figure of $75/wk appears to refer back to a post by RacerX who used it as an example of a typical Dominican guys income. In saying her guy has his own construction business and makes more than that, it's safe to say it would be a lot more. That is of course if he actually exists.

I doubt his existence.
hmm, what is the name of his construction concern?

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
oh dios....

Hello all,

you are all jerks and insecure.

even if your advice is correct, you are all assholes and deserve to live in a third world country.

you are just jealous of a young woman who has dreams.

None of you have any class or any money, because if you did, you would not be wasting your time on a blog.

Go to hell 100 hundred times over.

Yes, I take pride in being a bitch. BITCH!

**** you!

Ok, so
1) first of all don't get angry, just ignore. If its really your dream to go to DR and its for the right reasons i.e. career , educational, perfecting spanish ( our spanish is pretty bad), then whatever just follow your dream

2) Yes we DR guys are more macho ( don't care what any of you non DR guys say its just the way it is, like swiss and germans get sh1t done methodically, chinese/indian, great at math, we are just great with ladies, that is how the cards were dealt). If we are well to do, generally we like to pay, show off by paying and taking care of tabs etc. I think its stupid but I have been guilty of it before. So you might find what you want.

3) We are macho, smooth, yadda, yadda, yadda, but it comes at a price. 9/10 times we are womanizers.... I am guilty there as well, But I am changing mi amor.. ( that is kind of a lie, i prob. will never change) In fact, bc you are a foreigner and might know people or your surroundings, it will be easier to cheat on you... just saying......fact of life....

4) I agree with a few things JD said... DR is a poor country and underdeveloped. many guys might not have the resources to take you out as you have indicated. Those with the money.... well you do need to be very attractive, about being smart, sophisticated I guess it depends on the guy but ATTRACTIVE is imperative. Not attractive like texas red head, blonde west coast, or midwest farmer's daughter = no success.

5) Nightlife anywhere is fun if you go to the right places with right people. So have fun in DR, and if you are Texas red head, blonde west coast, or midwest farmer's daughter on a very attractive level I should be down in DR soon so send me a jpg and maybe we can hang out and I can show you around. (no joke)

anyhow best of luck and please enjoy my country.....

Reactions: greydread and DRob

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
This is a message for mountainannie: she appears to be in your neck of the woods. Just thought you'd like to know ;).

Thanks for the heads up, Lambada! I have a couple of gringa friends who have gotten "involved with" men here... and have found that I prefer to take my dosage of scary movies only via TV. You know the feeling.....arrrggghhh here comes the Train Wreck....

Ms. Kimberley will have her romance, with the stars and all the lovely music... and WHO KNOWS? She could be the one in a million, like AEgo, and some others who finds true love and a great husband-- or a great romance, at least.

She is young and can perhaps produce lovely "blanquito" babies, perhaps (do not hate the player-- hate the game) since along with the possiblity of a US visa and the purse that enabled her to live in Gazcue in the first place, that is one of the few "advantages" that the gringa women have here in the DR....

Since Dominican women are better trained as housekeepers, more devoted as mothers, and more accostomed and tolerant of philandering than most gringas that I know. Not to mention gorgeous with fabulous style....

So yes Kimberly, of course he loves you and you alone. He has no other women. He has never ever felt like this before. He has no children. He has been waiting for you all his life.

You may wish to improve your Spanish a bit by asking some of your new friends what they mean by the expression "sobrevivero"

but since, evidently, you are one.

then it stands to reason that you would pair up with another one.

but

ouch

Reactions: AlterEgo

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Ok, so
1) first of all don't get angry, just ignore.r just follow your dream

2) Yes we DR guys are more macho

3) We are macho, smooth, yadda, yadda, yadda, but it comes at a price.

2. Is macho better? I ve been told machista es wack.
3. Ha! smooth and machista are oxymorons

I dont know man, I think you re overestimating your loveman ways from interactions with women who "arent supposed to know better".