Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominican guys with white women?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Dominican guys with white women?

Ok, this may be random, but I always wondered what was Dominican guys infatuation with white women? I live in New York now, and when I go to Washington Heights,and see a Dominican guy with a white women, he always tries to show her off like a trophy. Even famous Dominicans like Alex Rodriguez, David Orticz, Manny Ramirez,Sammy Sosa, etc married white women.

Has anybody else seen this? Please share.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I think the trophy are Alex, Manny, David and Sammy, not the white womens the are maried to.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How many white women like black guys/dark hispanics? I think it goes both ways...

keeps things interesting... spice things up..

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't belive this end-of-world ARS rumors.

Cirujanos firman acuerdos servicios con diez ARS

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Sorry, but I think the trophy are Alex, Manny, David and Sammy, not the white womens the are maried to.
    Wow, there's an answer I like.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andreaa View Post
    Ok, this may be random, but I always wondered what was Dominican guys infatuation with white women? I live in New York now, and when I go to Washington Heights,and see a Dominican guy with a white women, he always tries to show her off like a trophy. Even famous Dominicans like Alex Rodriguez, David Orticz, Manny Ramirez,Sammy Sosa, etc married white women.

Has anybody else seen this? Please share.
    Im going to take a stab at this.......... firstly this is only anecdotal;and based on my life experience with BLACK folks; I have worked 8 years hand in hand with black folks, this may be something to consider. Maybe there is similarity to the Dominican man...maybe not!!!

Thes black folks have told me this;
    Within their history they were given little opportunity to progress in life and even less of a chance ( or NO chance) to actually date and marry a white woman. This was an impossibility for the black man. Thus, the 'white woman' became a treasured or highly valued dream for the black man ( personally i dont understand this desire for white women, you can have them...but i digress; i am white by the way) Now, with many black men attaining education, money, a life experience to be envied etc...what remains for the black man to attain ....what is the thing he could NEVER have ???? Right!!!! The 'white woman' If you think about it, a black man during his history in the 30's through to the 60's could not simply find, date and marry any 'white woman ' he desired .... Thus the white woman became 'valuable'... 'an unattainable piture of beauty' a wonderous image of sensuality just waiting to be plucked ( both P and F can be used interchangeably with the work plucked)

Perhaps the DR hombre views the white woman in the same way;
    she is exotic looking (to him)...and we all value the exotic
    she is a rarity (in the DR)
    She is more wealthy than he, comparatively!
    She has access to a life and level of opportunity he may never be exposed too, otherwise
    Status; now ive been around the DR long enough to know that there are no shortage of DR folks that consider having a white friend a status symbol. This is my experience. (Now listen up, i did not say all DR ppl are loooking for white women for this particular reason)

Lastly, the Pamela Anderson's of this world are marketed as picture perfect beauties, or the definition of beauty; is it any wonder that a hombre would then desire her more so than one of his own. I mean she has it all ...or so He is lead to believe (try living with one...hmmmm)

Personally i believe Asians and the DR women are consistently some of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. I do not understand the fascination with white women; and trust me ive dated and worked with a few and frankly ' you can have all of 'em'...

just my thoughts

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't speak for washington heights, but in the DR its true, guys go crazy for rubias. I brought a german rubia to an outting with bunch of friends, and all the guys were like "ta buenisma" etc. She was pretty, but nothing to write home about. I guess it has something to do with the fact that they are different, not so common. But yeah, why they go "crazy" over an average girl, because she's blonde, I don't get it. Maybe it's a "good hair" + "white skin" fetish. hehe. At the end of the day, people like what they like, doesn't really matter.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blondy

I was riding in a taxi in Santo Domingo and a blonde young woman was standing on the street corner waiting for the light to change.
    The taxi driver and the Dominican guy hanging with me starting whistling and calling out to her. I said what’s the fascination? She has dyed blonde hair.
    They said but she is a blonde. Go figure.

Post Thanks / Like

We humans are sometimes attracted to the opposite of what is around us or opposite to us.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

As stated in that saying, opposites attract. Which can also explain why Rocker67, a white male is so attracted to Dominicanas and Asians as he states. We often want something that we normally don't have, it is normal and prevalent throughout the world. I have often been with Dominican friends, and they may hardly give a second look to the Dominicana that I am going google over, but let a white woman pass by and they equally go google over her. Different strokes and all of that.

I being a black male, have had my share of white woman, while living in the States, although I didn't ever think of it as a trophy situation, preferring to think of it, as simply that we were attracted to each other. But in looking at it, would I be surprised if some psychological reason, was working on me in a subconscious sort of way, absolutely not. By the way that works in the opposite way as well, as I can still recall how a blond jewish woman, that I had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with a few years back, called me her "dirty little secret", tell me if that wasn't somewhat subliminal in nature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast