MAN-POP Thomas Cook

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
:surprisedDue to unforseen circumstances i have an unwanted ticket for flight TCX48K 14 night stay - please leave me a PM if you interested = shame for it to go to waste !!!

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
Doh

See i am as bad as my sister who brought the wrong ticket !!!

Here goes

Dates are 17th Feb 2010 for 14 nights

TCX48K gatwick - manchester - punta cana

I live in POP but she brought a ticket to Punta Cana - as you can see we share the same "thick as a plank genes" lol

Its goin cheap - PM me

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
See i am as bad as my sister who brought the wrong ticket !!!

Here goes

Dates are 17th Feb 2010 for 14 nights

TCX48K gatwick - manchester - punta cana

I live in POP but she brought a ticket to Punta Cana - as you can see we share the same "thick as a plank genes" lol

Its goin cheap - PM me
crazydaisy
I haven't noticed in this thread where you mention you have Thomas Cook's permission to sell this ticket on. Normally there is a 'non transferable' clause attached to the ticket!

Before you actually 'Sell it on' you might like to speak to Thomas Cook & get their permission IN WRITING to have it changed to another name. I would hate to see the buyer of your ticket get to Gatwick or Manchester & then be told they can not use the ticket as it is in the name of someone else!

Won't Thomas Cook (or the travel agent) offer you a suitable refund? They have been known to in the past.

Good luck. ~ Grahame.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Correct Grahame, you can change the name as long as you haven't already used the outbound ticket but you have to do it via TC or a travel agent and there will be a charge.

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
Name Change

Yes you can change the name as long as its more than 96 hours before departure and yes there is a charge. No they wont refund in anyway - why should they? They have there money - it was her mistake.