Politurs?

amandalynn

Oct 5, 2007
I know all about sankies and have experienced it first had. After the sankie experience, I am very careful of who I chose to associate with. I was out one night and I met a guy. We talked and danced. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. It was a US number so I was thinking 'yea right like he will call'. He called the next day and we went out the next night. At the end of the night, when I was leaving he ask for a kiss and I told him he had to wait. We went out for breakfast the next morning and then I went home. Well, to make a long story, I went back to visit in February and April by myself. I paid for my ticket and my apartment. Everything else he paid for. I met his family and experience a two week family vacation in June. I went back in September and in November and am 12 days away from my next return.

I just don't know much about Politur and was wondering if anyone knows the sankie rate. Its nice not having to pay for anything and not hearing "yo no tengo dinero, mi amor" or "yo quiero nuevo tenis"

I just want some insite on Politur and their "habits"

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The going Sankie rate is $30 per day + meals and Rum while you are here in the DR with Him.

When you go back home is when you really experience the pleasure you are begging for.

Then the Politur Phone sex so you can western union your rent money from ......

Seriously have you a serious need to talk to DR RUTH GARCIA HERNANDEZ CARLOS AND PEPE

amandalynn

Oct 5, 2007
I just am wondering Politurs are just like resort workers.
Believe me after what I went through before, if I heard the words I need this or western union me that...I would be done with him.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I just am wondering Politurs are just like resort workers.
Believe me after what I went through before, if I heard the words I need this or western union me that...I would be done with him.

Politurs are the Dominican Tourist Police and they are not sankies so have fun and western union is closed when you hop on the plane!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Politur vs. Sankie

I know all about sankies and have experienced it first had. After the sankie experience, I am very careful of who I chose to associate with. I was out one night and I met a guy. We talked and danced. He asked for my number and...

My crystall ball says you'll relive 2007-2008. :cheeky:

Politur guys make much less money than successful sankies and thus strive to become one...
All the best.
And please report back in two years again.
(Ever tried to get a man back home or must it be a Dominican?)

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I know all about sankies and have experienced it first had. After the sankie experience, I am very careful of who I chose to associate with.
yes, and this is why you chose to associate with another poor dominican with zero chances of ever getting a visitor visa to wherever you come from.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004

I won't say all, but most of the Politur I know always have their hand out for money. They are under paid and are known to shake down local tigueres for money and local putas for money and sexual favors.

Maybe you should date someone in AMET?

Reactions: Tamborista

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Just the fact that you expect a poor Dominican Politur to wine you and dine you on the miserable salary they make, and are using it as a gauge of their sincerity makes me question your reasoning.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
You guys missed the fact that the guy actually paid for everything aside from her hotel and flight. Maybe he have other incomes and have the Politur tag as a botella (a good way to pocket extra US$200, a gun, and a badge). What is a fact is that the guy wouldn't be able to pay for all of that only with the Politur wage, it is just unsustainable.

Feb 7, 2007
There are many cops which are active but not really active. They pay a "peaje" to their commanding officer for not having to be "on duty", so they are practically always off-duty. The "peaje" is as much as 75% of the wages, but they get a badge, gun, rank, and credentials. And have to do no service.