Buying Televisions

dennydee08818

Jan 29, 2010
Buying Televisions in Santo Domingo. I am looking to buy a couple of flat screens. Does anyone know where I can pick up a few at some good prices?

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Buying Televisions in Santo Domingo. I am looking to buy a couple of flat screens. Does anyone know where I can pick up a few at some good prices?

It depends on type and price you want to pay, but all the major stores and chains in the city seem to have "special offers" - These vary from "no name" manufacturers to discontinued models from major producers like, Samsung, Panasonic, Sony etc.,

If you're not after the latest model, complete with leading edge "bells and whistles" you can find some bargains if you shop around. The freebie newspapers have whole page ads and inserts in their mid-week issues, but make sure you're getting the real thing. Lots of stores sell "refurbished" models which are reportedly rejects from the original manufacturers' production lines, "repaired" by outside contractors and sold for a small percentage less than the OEM's price.

dennydee08818

Jan 29, 2010
What I am trying to find

I am looking for a nice 42" or 46" plamsas. I am not in Santo Domingo that is whay I am asking for names or stores or if you couple scan one of those circulars you mentioned I would be winning.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
I am looking for a nice 42" or 46" plamsas. I am not in Santo Domingo that is whay I am asking for names or stores or if you couple scan one of those circulars you mentioned I would be winning.

Corripio, the Samsung dealers are offering a 42" plasma TVS-PN42B450B1 for RD$48,000 less small change or 6 interest free payments of RD$7,999.00. They have outlets all over the country so there should be one near you. Check out their website for details and locations

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
get a Listin Diario and you will see some offers. some of the stores that have more choices are:
Plaza Lama (27 de Febrero at winston churchill)
Jumbo (luperon ave.)
Corripio