Got a couple of quesitons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony2130

Feb 3, 2010
Ok here's the 411, me and a couple of boys plan on going to dominican republic so we heard the north coast is where its at.

We are single and plan on having some fun, going to some clubs, partying with some of the females down there and definitely trying to have a after party if you know what i mean!!!!

Where is the best place to go?
and wherever this place might be what is the best hotel/resorts to go to? and out of these hotels which ones a guest friendly?

I've been hearing sosua and cabarete is the place to be if i'm looking to party and have some fun with some women, which one is better?

just trying to look for the best guidance, can anybody out there help me out??

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Cabarete during the day and Sosua at night might be a good way to go. There is plenty of inexpensive public transportation between the 2.

But Sosua Beach worth at least one of those days.

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
I think Sosua is defo where you want to be. Enjoy yourself and stay safe down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fthguy

have diferent hotel and price from 30.00 dollars to 90.00 doll night all depend your poket for 50.00 doll clean hotel in the center de batey where bar, discos , rest , live have is good and for 10.00 dll my personal no way my safe first, check terralindaresort.com is new rebuild owner american great room great food incluid in the price breacfast, and pack de 7 night paid for 6. good look

Jan 22, 2010
Sosua would be ideal for you and your friends(especially womenb and nightlife)

Take a some day trips to Cabarete and one shopping day at Puerto Plata...

T.E.

Tony2130

Feb 3, 2010
Ok thanx i appreciate it, so sosua is the best place ok cool now i got to figure out which hotel because i keep hearing about rocky and europa..... Andbody got any great experiences with these places????? Which hotel is surrounded around everything (nightlife, women.....more women lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.