Hodelpa Garden Court vs. Hotel Century Plaza

dopmo

Feb 5, 2010
Which of these hotel options is better? I have already booked at Hotel Century Plaza, but does anyone know if their shuttle service to and from the airport is free? I've tried emailing them, but I've gotten no response. I'm thinking of switching to the Hodelpa Garden Court as their website is more informative. Has anyone experienced these hotels and can give me an answer? Thanks in advance!

Mocamike

Nov 18, 2006
Better in what respect?

Dopmo,

They both have their good points and bad points, but in general Hodelpa Garden court is more like a US style Marriott Courtyard(as it once was) with all those normal attributes, but is outside the city. Hotel Century plaza is nice, but more like latin america nice, if that makes any sense. It also closer to conveniences. I would guess that Hodelpa garden court is probably 40 percent more expensive(?) so it really depends on your priorities. If the only question is airport transfer, just reply to this post and I will stop by tomorrow morning to ask them.

dopmo

Feb 5, 2010
thanks so much! if you could ask them, that would be a huge weight off my shoulders! I'd prefer the hotel century plaza since I've already booked with them & since you say its closer to the sights. Thanks for the great advice!

Mocamike

Nov 18, 2006
No free airport service at Hotel Century Plaza.

Dopmo, I stopped by this morning and confirmed that they do not offer free airport shuttle service. They can arrange it for an additional fee though. Have you investigated other in-town hotels such as the Los Jardines, etc.? I don't really have a feel for what you are looking for, but there are other options available. A lot of this information is available if you do a search too. Hope that helps you out.