Guns & Women

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I saw this video on a gun related forum and we all agreed that this video is disturbing and not funny. The mishandling and tomfoolery of a firearm, which could have been loaded, is not funny. He should've known better.

Sorry for the rant, but many people, including children, treat a gun like a toy until it goes off and kill someone. Same type of reckless behaviour shown in the video.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I saw this video on a gun related forum and we all agreed that this video is disturbing and not funny. The mishandling and tomfoolery of a firearm, which could have been loaded, is not funny. He should've known better.

Sorry for the rant, but many people, including children, treat a gun like a toy until it goes off and kill someone. Same type of reckless behaviour shown in the video.

Think you watch the wrong video because I didn't see any guns. The only "weapon" I saw was a large tongue. He maybe could lick one to death:bunny::bunny:

Mar 2, 2008
I'm not sure where the "gun" comes into play, but the video is certainly disturbing.

I mean who could compete with that guy? The rest of us don't stand a chance.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Think you watch the wrong video because I didn't see any guns. The only "weapon" I saw was a large tongue. He maybe could lick one to death:bunny::bunny:

He switched the video, probably after he read my comment. The video he originally posted was a guy scaring his wife with firecrackers as she was playing around with his gun. This was the original video he posted. YouTube - Guy scares his wife

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I always thought you couldn't change your post if

a) it had been read by another board member
or
b) 10 minutes had elapsed

so how could it have been changed?

However ... that is a wicked tongue :laugh:

Regards
Reidy

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I always thought you couldn't change your post if

a) it had been read by another board member
or
b) 10 minutes had elapsed

so how could it have been changed?

However ... that is a wicked tongue :laugh:

Regards
Reidy

The link was changed, not the post papi.

Mar 2, 2008
Lechon changing the link would explain a lot.

I didn't know you could do that either.

Perhaps Lechon can shed some light on this.

lechon

Dec 5, 2008
Too Funny....

Actually when I originally posted the link it was the with the Tongue, the tittle was set up automatically by the posting, I am not sure how it happened, as I have no control on changing the video or editing the link after it has been posted here.

In any case I think the "tongue" guy on the video is be very popular among the ladies where he lives....

I have been told that somebody found his dog wondering around, you can see it here:

YouTube - BEWARE... Puggy can't hold his LICKER!!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
amazing

i think i'm more scared of the tongue than the firecrackers :)

i'm bettin he gets invited to alot of parties :)

Mar 2, 2008
I see no reason to doubt Lechon. It is a very funny video and it was in the clown bin to begin with.

I'm not sure how the other video got thrown into the 'bin', but both are rather humorous and worthy of the 'bin', the truth be told.