Has anyone heard of Jorge Puello?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
a religious Dominican York Lawyer and his american church a Crook and involved in a children and prostitutes kidnapping ring in Latin America???
outrageous!!

unbelievable what those journalists make up to get some news out.

or may there be a judge who send's 'em all to prison?, he he.

will be interesting to see the outcome of that one.
Mike

Apr 26, 2002
Who's Lying?

1. Puello
2. The Haitian judge
3. The Haitian lawyer
4. The Dominican Consul General
5. The Baptist traffickers (sorry folks, if the shoe fits ...)
6. The parents of the smuggled children

Why? Because they would all have you believe that money/valuables did not and will not change hands. (American media coverage of the Baptists' story has been hilarious from the start because it has assumed that the quotes from DR and Haiti officials and witnesses are even slightly credible.)

Looks to me like Puello is a buscone (fixer) who had probably been hired previously by the Baptists (and perhaps other child traffickers savers) to work the DR-side of their enterprises. But the whole problem with this Idaho group is that they greased the DR side but ignored the Haiti side. Now the Haitians want their money, and the Baptists are having a hard time getting it to them because of the media attention and the probability that the intermediaries are taking it all.

Puello says he is "President" of the DR "Sephardic Jewish" community? That's interesting because I'm President of the equally large and influential DR Zoroaster community. I should do lunch with him some day.

Reactions: Adrian Bye

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
a religious Dominican York Lawyer and his american church a Crook and involved in a children and prostitutes kidnapping ring in Latin America???
outrageous!!

unbelievable what those journalists make up to get some news out.

or may there be a judge who send's 'em all to prison?, he he.

will be interesting to see the outcome of that one.
Mike

Off topic, but Mike - you are back!

I missed you.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
i saw this name in the international news also. i'll be interested to hear if anyone here knows of him. i don't. its certainly not a common name like he made out to be in the news.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Puello says he is "President" of the DR "Sephardic Jewish" community? That's interesting because I'm President of the equally large and influential DR Zoroaster community. I should do lunch with him some day.

:laugh:

Interestingly the guy who went on the run from the El Salvador Prosecutor General also had a role in the Sephardic Jewish Community. Small world isn't it? See post 268 here for the El Salvador newspaper link.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/haiti-earthquake/100199-who-can-stop-tragedy-27.html

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yep,
very interesting coincidences.
those churchs should be watched more closely,
and the american childtraffickers just hang up the next tree together with the traffickers of all the other children purchasing countries, too.
heya Pedro,
been quiet a bit busy,
but back again, thanks.
Mike