Need +10 seat call center for campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

broker

Feb 25, 2010
Hi every one

I hope some one here can help; I'm looking for smaller call centers with +10 seats any where in the DR for some interesting campaigns (English), more details will follow when I see some replies.

Very interesting income opportunity for the right owner.

Best regards,

Lars Christiansen
;)

el lobo loco

Jul 25, 2010
Lars,
I have a small call center that perhaps you may be interested in.
I sent you a message with my number, call when you have the chance.

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
Be very careful with this man, we beleive Mr. Christiansen is a scam artist working in the DR. He is currently being investigated.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Be very careful with this man, we beleive Mr. Christiansen is a scam artist working in the DR. He is currently being investigated.

I'd be interested to see the outcome of this investigation, I had a brief encounter with him, not impressed!

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
yes from what I hear he is a VERY SHADY character. I myself havent met or communicated with him, but I have been told not to "fall" for his scams and job offers. Apparently he scams money online and on voip phones from unsuspecting ppl. When I know more I will post on this.

broker

Feb 25, 2010
Are you kidding me, I know this person very well, I believe you are comparing him to some one else, this person is a highly respected person in this country.

web

Nov 5, 2005
I have had some interaction with this person, he is a call center broker outsourcing campaigns. You know the usual campaigns that you cannot make any money on, performance only. The usual suspects surveys, web hosting, etc etc. Absolutely no risk to the broker only the call center.

Status
Not open for further replies.