Where can I find a house or apartment for sale in Santiago

anita29

Mar 5, 2009
Where can I find apartments and small houses for rent in Santiago? I am not talking about a nice newly built apartment, just something I can live in when I go down there since I am there twice a year. How much would a small two bedroom house/apartment cost in Santiago? I am looking to buy a house or apartment somewhere near JUMBO.
Thanks

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Jumbo en Las Colinas mall?
What are you looking for specifically? I like the multiple dwelling type apartment complexes because you can lock it up when you leave and invaders will have difficulty getting past the front gate.
2brs vary in range depending on the neighborhood and amenities. Whats your budget?

rescatara

Apr 24, 2009
10 mins away by car...3 br. parking and service room /office. 12k$ but i think in colinas area you can get a smaller house for 10/12k. deposit]rent]cpmm... there are alot of good solid areas there...

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
How long do you stay?

If it's less than a month, there are places specifically catering to people who visit twice a year. They call them HOTELS! The conventional wisdom is that even if you were living there full time, it's best to rent for at least a year before you buy.

OK, now I see that although you asked about "for sale" in the title of your thread, when you posted, you asked about renting. That's wise.