Moving To Las terrenas

Jewsepy

Mar 4, 2010
Hey guys how is everybody?
This thread I am starting is to introduce myself and let you guys know about my wife and myselfs plans on moving to this small town in the DR. We have spent a total of 4 months there and are in the process of selling our house in Canada and packing up and heading down there. I am setting up a blog and have already started a few vlogs on my youtube channel. There are mostly my art videos on there right now, but I do have a few vlogs so far. If you would like to follow our journey as a young couple having an amazing adventure moving to this beautiful island you can visit us at
YouTube - MOVING!!
YouTube - jewsepy's Channel
you can also follow me on twitter and facebook.
I hope to here from you guys, tell us your experiences, and if you have a youtube account feel free to subscribe to us and we hope you enjoy!!
Thanks!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome to DR1.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure you done your research since you have a brother living in the DR. Whether it works out or not it's the adventure that's not forgotten and it's good to do it will you're still young. ;)

Hope to hear more when you are there

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Jewsepy: congratulations ....We wish you the best....

I am just coming back to Santiago from Samana. I went to watch the whales and went to Cayo Levantado, we spent the day in Samana....Just beautiful and relaxing....

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I live in Las Terrenas, have done now for 5 years. I shall be quite happy if I don't have to leave this place until I do so in a box. Mind you I hope not in the near future.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I am one of those who visit LT as often as I can. To say I envy you guys is a complete understatement! I doubt if you could have chosen a nicer place in the Dominican Republic to live. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Jewsepy

Mar 4, 2010
thanks guys I will be starting my blog tomorrow and will keep you posted! Granca hope to bee there soon and have a beer at pizza playa! If you want to keep up via youtube I post updates every wed/friday, thanks again guys!!
adios!

wakefrank

Jan 28, 2008
Hey Jewsepy,

wish you all the luck from overhere in the Netherlands!
We fly to cabarete next Tuesday for a couple of weeks. Third time in a row and still not boared. We'll also drive up to Las Terrenas and Samana. Still thinking about moving to th DR, but one has to have excess money or a good job hahaha
?nywayzzz all the best!

We;ll follow you on Youtube, just subscribed!

Frank and Manon

Jewsepy

Mar 4, 2010
Getting started | Moving To DR
hey guys I just started my new blog, have a look and don't forget to follow! I have been sick the past few days so havn't made a recent vid for youtube but i will asap! Some news coming up on thursday maybe!!

Jewsepy

Mar 4, 2010
Hey guys new blog post and video today, with some hopfull news links are in my last post above this one check it out!!

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
good luck people. I am living and enjoying Las Terrenas for more than 5 yars now. Great place !!!

One of the few dutch people in LT!

Tony

Jewsepy

Mar 4, 2010
Hey tony! I am very jealous I can't wait to get back "home" We got 2 more showings of our house today so cross your fingers for us!! Also a new blog pos is up, don't forget to follow!!
Moving To DR