Trololololololololololo

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
That was terrible and not even funny unless I missed the ending but after 20 seconds enough was enough.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Who could have guessed that Pinocchio would become a real boy, then grow up to sing badly? Nightmarish.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Interesting explanation. Now we know why Communism failed....that was truly painful to watch for almost the entire 2:41 (2.15, was all I could take as I read the note).

However, if that was his voice, it was a pleasant baritone, I guess, and I would like to hear it doing something else....even opera...Gilbert and Sullivan or Cole Porter!!

HB

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
OK I finally got it to load.

GREATNESS!

For those of you who aren't getting it, this (to me) is about how the idiocy and hypocrisy of pop culture and the way it filters out to foreign cultures.

Somebody somewhere, I'm guessing Russia, thought that this was worth videoing, at a time when the equipment to do so was worth a HUGE amount of money in a country where a HUGE amount of money was worth an even HUGER amount of money.

After that, somebody thought it was worth preserving, long before the irony had any chance of being predictable, and even longer before the means to distribute it to people who would laugh at it was even imagined.

So what we have now is some well preserved comedy gold, which lets those of us with ears to listen know, that the stuff we are allowing ourselves to be entertained by now will appear equally idiotic to people in other cultures in a few short years, if it doesnt already.

OK this is my last drink for today.

I promise.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdoHHK27RMM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdoHHK27RMM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>