Complete Hotel list for Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2006
Can anyone add to this list? It's for all the smaller hotels in Sosua, basically anything not an all-inclusive and less than 40 rooms or so. Esp looking for very small places like bars that have 4 or 5 rooms but not a hotel or weekly condos.

El Canto Del Delfin
El Canto del Delfin

Casa Cayena
Home - Casa Cayena

Casa Serena
B&B and self catering, Guest house Accommodation Sosua Dominican Republic/Standard Room

Casa Valeria
Casa Valeria

Hotel Club Bonita
Hotel Club Bonita Sosua

Coco Hotel
Sosua Hotel for Singles: Coco Hotel in Sosua Beach between Cabarete and Puerto Plata

El Colibri
Hotel EL Colibri Sosua Dominican Republic, Budget Hotel Sosua EL Colibri.

Don Andres
Hotel Don Andres

Don Antonio
Hotel Sosua *** | Hotel Don Antonio - The Hotel in the Heart of Sosua

Europa
HOTEL PLAZA EUROPA Sosua Dominican Republic Hotels Comfort Apartments. Sosua Apartment Hotels & comfort Apartments Sosa Hotel Dominican Republic Dom Rep

New Garden
Hotel Sosua | Dominican Republic | New Garden

Hotel Orchidee
Hotel Orchidee Sosua - Das ruhige und gnstige Hotel zwischen Puerto Plata und Cabarete in der Dominikanische Republik.

Paraiso de Colon
Hotels Sosua Dominican Republic hostels youth hotel apartment cheap accomodation

Perla De Sosua
Perla de Sosua

Hotel De Piero
Hotel Sosua | Dominican Republic Residence

El Rancho Sosua
English - Hotel El Rancho Sosua

Rocky's Blue Bar
Rocky's Rock and Blues Bar and Hotel, Sosua, Dominican Republic

Romanoff
Northern Coast Diving - Google Maps

Terra Linda
Terra Linda Resort Sosua | Welcome To Terra Linda Resort!

Tropix
Tropix Hotel - european style hotel in the center of Sosua El Batey, Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata

Villa Brigitte Beach Rentals
Holiday apartments in the Dominican Republic

Vorimar
Hotel Voramar Dominikanische Republik Sosua Cabarete

Reactions: Celt202
May 29, 2006
I only stayed there once like 10 years ago when it was Garden Keti.

Garden was ok I guess but I prefer smaller places. I stayed at Romanoff a lot and on several nights I was the only guest there. They have some kind of following now and supposedly a good menu. Personally I can't see how they can make it without a website. I was pushing for it the last time I was there, but the manager(six years ago?) said she didn't think it would be worth the trouble. Maybe they have a website in German now, but I couldn't find it.

Hotel De Piero is all new but it is a bit far from downtown. That is fine by me though since I like walking. I will definitely check that out next time.

To anyone who runs a hotel or condo out there. Forget adding a soundtrack. It slows the loading and it's annoying. Post a rate for your cheapest room on the main page(e.g. rooms starting at $45/night). If you serve food, post your menu. Put a printable map on your site of Sosua. There are several hotels I prob would have tried, but their site wasn't clear about where the place was. It also helps to know if it is Canadian, Dutch, or German management.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Hotel De Piero is all new but it is a bit far from downtown. That is fine by me though since I like walking. I will definitely check that out next time.

That looks pretty nice...thanks

May 29, 2006
You'd have to check with the hotels. You can often tell by looking at their website esp if they have some comment about not charging for extra guests. Off-hand I only know one hotel where it might be a problem, but I've only stayed at about four hotels in Sosua. It mostly comes up at the All-Inclusives. Some hotels definitely market to the single male demo and others simply welcome anyone.

One of the hotel sites even has a link to meet single Dominican women-- they charge to get the contact info for each girl you'd like to meet. Apparently, pizza isn't the only thing you can get delivered in Sosua...

May 29, 2006
Yes. I lived in Sosua for about nine months a couple years ago and I've been visiting there for about 12 or 13 years.

Mavic

Apr 19, 2010
Thanks petter for the list and links..this is what ive been searching for...im a noobie on the DR..so this is valuable!! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.