Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
on holiday staying at casa marina reef sosua
forgot charges for cameras anyone close got a charger for
nikon coolpix 7900
panasonic lumix dmc fs7
here for another 10days
thanks trudy

What sort of battery does it have in it?

Can it be removed to charge or does it have to be charged in the camera?

I'm just around the corner from you with a charger for the Optex style battery. That's the one that looks like two double AA's welded together [CR-V3]

wbr

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
On Pedro Clisante (the street where all the bars are - Britannia, La Roca, Playero supermarket (the little one), etc. there is a camera store and I'm sure you could go and ask if they have a charger and pay them a fee to charge your battery without having to buy the actual charger. My husband and I get pictures developed there all the time on holidays and the owner if very fair with his prices and has accomodated several different odd requests we have had in the past. At the very least, he will be able to refer you to someone who can help. The store is on the opposite side of the street from the Britannia Pub and between there and the Playero store. Hope that helps.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Street vendors are now selling Chinese universal battery chargers.
They are designed to adjust to almost any shape or size of battery - cellphone, camera - whatever.
You just need to figure out the positive and negative terminals on your battery, adjust the pins to the correct distance, clip it on, plug it in and away you go...

Around 200 pesos each...

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
charger

I have that charger but I live in Costambar. If you could get it her I would be happy to charge it for you. It is for my Olympus camera. square.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
thank you everyone i knew i could count on dr1 been to the shop bought 2 charger worked a treat
thanks again
trudy
dr1 is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.