Badoo

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How do folks here with long distance relationships feel about their Dominican other, meetings others online?

Do you mean how do they feel about their Dominican half chatting and meeting other people online?

Not sure if it's any different than having an Island full of people they can chat to face to face with.;)

There's always the danger of meeting someone who will give them a better deal though :laugh:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Bro, dont fool yourself. Aint no 1/2 chatting going on. If your woman responds to a cat like me....its lights camara "___________". I m here on the other side of town, with an active phone number and furnished apartment. You are in another country, maybe you may call daily, and you have to plan your trips for a week or 2 and who knows how well you handle Spanish. I aint saying I m with your woman but its a possibility if she is on Badoo, Tagged, hi5, mySpace or whatever else exists.
But I m sure she still loves you man.

Reactions: badpiece33

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This is a true story. A few years ago I was looking at
one of these sites. I called my maid over to look at
the girls from Sosua just for kicks, and to see if she
knew any of them, since she lived there for many years.

All of a sudden she lets out a scream that could wake the
dead. There was a photo of her Sister-In-Law.

I printed the page for her. She took it to her brother,
and the girl was tossed out of her brother's house, and
she never got back.

Reactions: mike l and Celt202

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

she never got back.

Why would you kick somebody from the house just for beeing in a social network like Badoo. It is not like it is a cuero site or anything.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Why would you kick somebody from the house just for beeing in a social network like Badoo. It is not like it is a cuero site or anything.

She claimed she was single and looking for a husband, that is why.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
still doesn't seem right. badoo seems harmless. but i can tell you most women that find out you're a regular visitor to the DR will shy away from you.

wonder why ?

Reactions: mike l
Bro, dont fool yourself. Aint no 1/2 chatting going on. If your woman responds to a cat like me....its lights camara "___________". I m here on the other side of town, with an active phone number and furnished apartment. You are in another country, maybe you may call daily, and you have to plan your trips for a week or 2 and who knows how well you handle Spanish. I aint saying I m with your woman but its a possibility if she is on Badoo, Tagged, hi5, mySpace or whatever else exists.

Racerx How are you man ,we probably have a few friends in common on badoo or Hi5 :) Sharing is caring. Remember in DR you cant be first but you can always be next!!!! :)

she never got back.

Very true story I was there for it!!! Funny shyte.

Reactions: mike l
still doesn't seem right. badoo seems harmless. but i can tell you most women that find out you're a regular visitor to the DR will shy away from you.

wonder why ?

Kyle that is totally off base, You are more likely to meet a better class of woman if you travel regularly to the DR, They dont see you as a guy looking for a quick score and thats all. If you travel to DR regularly and all you know of DR is Pedro Clisante and Sosua then you may have a tough time finding a nice girl if all you know is the hooker hangouts.

Im not reffering to you personally just making a general observation.

Reactions: Berzin

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

Reason enough, don't make any difference which site that was on

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Racerx How are you man ,we probably have a few friends in common on badoo or Hi5 :) Sharing is caring. Remember in DR you cant be first but you can always be next!!!! :)

hahahahahaha! The Van Glorious badpiece in the flesh! Well, I tend to be a hoarder(or is it spelled whore-dor). I got myself to the capacity I like more or less(+/-8) and I think I ll play it cool here....but let me know how it works out.
Hmmmm, if you got the one who always gives you an over-embellished excuses why she needs money do likewise why you cannot "lend" it. Her brother got stabbed....in Monte Cristi...she fell down and threw her back out...she needs a X-ray...her mother lost her dog...in a landslide. If you meet her, tell her it was good times and I ll send her the pictures when I get a new screen for my laptop.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

Reason enough, don't make any difference which site that was on

How do you know that? were you there when that happened?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Kyle that is totally off base, You are more likely to meet a better class of woman if you travel regularly to the DR, They dont see you as a guy looking for a quick score and thats all. If you travel to DR regularly and all you know of DR is Pedro Clisante and Sosua then you may have a tough time finding a nice girl if all you know is the hooker hangouts.

Im not reffering to you personally just making a general observation.

no offense taken..i totally agree....
i use to be one of those guys though. :laugh:

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
How do you know that? were you there when that happened?

Why would I need to be there. I learned to read a long time ago, and I am assuming the poster knew what she was typing!

Originally Posted by SKY

she never got back.

Originally Posted by ExtremeR

Originally Posted by SKY

Reactions: Bronxboy
Feb 15, 2005

Most def. I see your point. My point of view is that all else being equal: looks, and age, I still believe the majority (unqualified of course) of Dominican women looking for a relationship would prefer an estranjero with a little cash to splurge. Sure being present give one full time access, but not all estranjeros are looking for love and welcome these women dropping everything for 1,2,3 weeks at a time to go on a whirlwind of a vacation. Given that, I'm also certain that they go out of their way to do everything and anything to make a "good impression". Then she can go back to whomever she was with alittle bit more jaded. See what happens is that a transplanted foreigner starts to acclimate themselves into the Dominican way of treating their women, and here lies the twist. One becomes as all other bad mouth, disrespectful knucleheads on the island. Then comes a well treating man from abroad and it's a breath of fresh air for these women. It's a vicious cycle. That's why there will NEVER be a shortage of Dominican women looking for their "blue prince" and will do backward flips for them.

Perhaps that is why this woman was on Badoo, because she's tired. I bet she'll be so very submissive, so mucho so, that even her Dominican husband would be shock and wouldn't understand her sexual "behavior". See, it's because he would only get this if he forces the issue, whereby she would do it MOST voluntarily with an estranjero.

Last edited:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Most def. I see your point. My point of view is that all else being equal: looks, and age, I still believe the majority (unqualified of course) of Dominican women looking for a relationship would prefer an estranjero with a little cash to splurge. Sure being present give one full time access, but not all estranjeros are looking for love and welcome these women dropping everything for 1,2,3 weeks at a time to go on a whirlwind of a vacation. Given that, I'm also certain that they go out of their way to do everything and anything to make a "good impression". Then she can go back to whomever she was with alittle bit more jaded. See what happens is that a transplanted foreigner starts to acclimate themselves into the Dominican way of treating their women, and here lies the twist. One becomes as all other bad mouth, disrespectful knucleheads on the island. Then comes a well treating man from abroad and it's a breath of fresh air for these women. It's a vicious cycle. That's why there will NEVER be a shortage of Dominican women looking for their "blue prince" and will do backward flips for them.
Perhaps that is why this woman was on Badoo, because she's tired. I bet she'll be so very submissive, so mucho so, that even her Dominican husband would be shock and wouldn't understand her sexual "behavior". See, it's because he would only get this if he forces the issue, whereby she would do it MOST voluntarily with an estranjero.[/QUOTE]

What you wrote that I highlighted in Red is wrong. You may have that understanding, but yea, its all wrong. Its so wrong that it should be a crime to even use the same letters when writing another paragraph.

What you wrote in green is wrong, uhmmm, nope, thats not true in my experiences. You dont know these women well do you? Listen up.....
More later.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps that is why this woman was on Badoo, because she's tired. I bet she'll be so very submissive, so mucho so, that even her Dominican husband would be shock and wouldn't understand her sexual "behavior". See, it's because he would only get this if he forces the issue, whereby she would do it MOST voluntarily with an estranjero.

You are so correct.

There is no question that it would be impossible for a working stiff to be nearly as entertaining, free spending and fun seeking as a foreigner on vacation who's out to enjoy entertainment, spend money and whose head isn't full of how he's going to get the rent paid, feed his family and the other million or so mundane details of the daily struggle.

This doesn't just happen in the D.R. either, it's just that the culture there doesn't assume that sexual relations between grown men and women is in some way shameful, adultery aside. Those of us who have developed long term, international relationships between our home countrues and the Dominican Republic had better be wise enough to know that it's temporary at best and will never get any better than it's already been. I know for a fact that I'm not the same person as "Dominican Me" and many of the same people who like that guy would have a difficult time figuring me out in the real World.

If two people can cut away for short periods of time from the trials and tribulations in each of their lives to enjoy one another's company without being disrespectful to others what's the harm?

The "Badoo Lady" mentioned in previous posts should have been thrown out of the house and disowned by her husband. She acted without discretion and brought shame upon him and his family. There's a right way and a wrong way to do everything.