nightlife and boyfriend in DR

K

kimberlyindr

Hello all,

I am a single girl who is soon relocating to the Dominican Republic.

I read on this forum that Dominicans don't dance with tourists-does that mean I will have difficulty scoring myself a good looking Dominican man?

Also, how is the nightlife in the Dominican Republic? Is it as good as everyone believes or nothing to brag about? I am asking more particularly about Santo Domingo...

And to the ladies out there..how are the Dominican men? Are they as cheap and tasteless as the Americans?

No offense guys...

Thank you to all,

Kimberly:laugh:

Mar 1, 2009
If this is serious, then you will have no prob with Dominican men wanting to dance with you and wanting to be your boyfriend. Many will ask you out and try to show you a good time.

It also depends on where you are located in the country, some Dominican men I know are cheap, some are just underemployed, other's get money from where they have to to party and other's are well employed and will really want to show you a good time.

Nightlife kicks butt and people are very social, super social. I don't think you will have anything to worry about if it's a relationship you are seeking and the accompanying social life.

But like la Barbie asked is this a joke?

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Have you ever been to the DR? cause if you have, then you would have all the answers to your questions. Are you moving for work?

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
Hello all,

I read on this forum that Dominicans don't dance with tourists-does that mean I will have difficulty scoring myself a good looking Dominican man?

Also, how is the nightlife in the Dominican Republic? Is it as good as everyone believes or nothing to brag about? I am asking more particularly about Santo Domingo...

And to the ladies out there..how are the Dominican men? Are they as cheap and tasteless as the Americans?

No offense guys...

Thank you to all,

Hi Kimberly,

luckily for you Dominicans do dance with tourists. Sounds like you were burned by a classless American somewhere along the way (haven't we all), quickly direct yourself to the nearest beach or club at night and find a morenito without a chica ( a 'true' Dominican). Strike up a relationship and I am sure all the answers to your questions will become apparent.

Yes they will dance with you, no they are not cheap and the nightlife? Well, you'll have to decide for yourself.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hello all,

No offense guys...

Thank you to all,

You shall soon learn!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: mike l

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Hello all,
No offense guys...
Thank you to all,

Unfortunately throughout most of the country religious beliefs do not allow Dominican men to dance with tourists. In the Capital in particular, Dominican men are not even permitted to talk to or even look at tourists, so your chances of scoring will be limited to the vibrator in your bag, look for it next to your sock puppet. Please write the Mods and ask them to delete your posts before you offend too many others.

Reactions: badpiece33

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
extoclark

Where did the word "American" come up in the original post? Wait until she spends her money on a sankie relationship, gets pregnant and then tells us about how she got burned. That poster is very very naive if she has to ask that question. And you? Tell us something about Americans that we don't know.

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
xtoclark: Where did the word "American" come up in the original post?

More than happy to point it out.

Hello all,

..how are the Dominican men? Are they as cheap and tasteless as the Americans?

Wait until she spends her money on a sankie relationship, gets pregnant and then tells us about how she got burned. That poster is very very naive if she has to ask that question. And you? Tell us something about Americans that we don't know.

Tell you something about Americans you don't already know? I am sure we all already know too much including you and I, the point isn't Americans, it's about Dominicans...

Trust me, this sounds like another success story in the making. New gringa/o fed up with cheap tasteless American (wo)men moves to foriegn and exotic land. Gringa/o just happens upon foriegn and extotic mate. Gringa/o descubre naive and poor but well-meaning Dominicano. Gringa/o...

You can finish off the success story that statistics demands must happen... I mean it might.

BTW,

To the OP, watch this video please:
http://www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/101251-all-those-lost-souls-looking-love-dr.html

p.s. not sure what your point was with that last part, KenoshaChris.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
"no they are not cheap "...
Thats because 1. they dont have any money at all to be considered cheap and 2. they will be using your money so it wont matter.

Reactions: mountainannie

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
"no they are not cheap "...
Thats because 1. they dont have any money at all to be considered cheap and 2. they will be using your money so it wont matter.

Well, if you were offended with her post. Now you are offending Dominican people.
In which barrio do you live, that you think that dominicans has not money at all?
I will invite you to go to one of this places Sophias, Porterhouse, David Crockett, Fellini, etc. and you will see for yourself who is cheaper, and if the waiters will prefer an american or dominican? te lo dejo de tarea.

K

kimberlyindr

nightlife in DR

Thanks guys for all the replys

to the guy who tried to insult me by saying look for a vibrator in my bag you are a jerk.

to all the rest of you thanks.

No, this is not a joke. I was in a long relationship with an American, and have gotten burned somewhat..

I met Dominican men before in the States, and a lot of them weren't as I shall say up to par..

I am excited to move to DR and just wanted to find out how things were as supposed to the States.

Men in the U.S are mostly fat, have no style, don't know how to show a woman a good time, and are cheap and unemployed..

So I was hoping that the guys in DR were different.. you know what they say about Latin lovers...I was just wondering if it is true..

No reason for anyone to say nasty remarks to me..just tell me the deal.;);)

Reactions: Lucille

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
Let me guess - by "somewhat burned" by a mostly fat guy with no style in the States who didn't know how to show you a good time, that might mean that you chose to do it yourself in shopping frenzies, running up the credit cards buying lots of stylish clothes and bling, in salons on hairdressers and manicures, and going clubbing and downing bottles of Grey Goose and champagne.

Then, when he lost his job, he became cheap and refused to pay off your card balances......hahahahahaha. Everything except the credit cards sounds just like some DR women I have known.

Just beware - if you go out with a Dominican leper, at the end of the night he just might tell you to keep the "tip"........ good luck with that, sister.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Pass me the crisps, please.

I was in a long relationship with an American, and have gotten burned somewhat..

I am excited to move to DR and just wanted to find out how things were as supposed to the States.

So I was hoping that the guys in DR were different.. you know what they say about Latin lovers...I was just wondering if it is true..

With this background and those expectations, we all know how this will proceed... :bunny:

donP

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Thanks guys for all the replys

to the guy who tried to insult me by saying look for a vibrator in my bag you are a jerk.

to all the rest of you thanks.

No, this is not a joke. I was in a long relationship with an American, and have gotten burned somewhat..

I met Dominican men before in the States, and a lot of them weren't as I shall say up to par..

Men in the U.S are mostly fat, have no style, don't know how to show a woman a good time, and are cheap and unemployed..

No reason for anyone to say nasty remarks to me..just tell me the deal.;);)

There would be no need for anyone to tell you the deal, if you in fact read the DR1, the answers are clear!

How you could ask the questions you ask (see all your posts) and have decided to move to the DR is unbelievable, so I conclude that you are not a real person. Maybe you are just a post count generator.

If a real member says you are real, I will take there word for it.

Best of Luck,
The Jerk (The new phone books are here!)

Reactions: Celt202