Uasd transfer

Noir

Feb 10, 2010
Hi guys I am moving for studies from greece to Santo domingo DR on april 29.I will make a transfer from my agricultural uni here to the corresponding departmentat UASD.I chose uasd cause I can afford any other uni(If u have any other affordable agricultural uniin my mind please inform).So I have the following documents translated and legalized at the greek ministry of outer relations and also legalized by the DR embassy in greece: Highschool notes,highschool diploma,birth certificate.Now i need 2 transcripts sent by my uni directly to uasd and the ministry of education in DR.Anything I am missing??Alos mind this detail.In greece we have 6 years preliminary school then 3 years gymnasium and then 3 years lyceum...so I am a little confused on what i should call highschool(i legalized 3 years of lyceum notes)..

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, you legalized the proper papers.

I just have one question: WHY? I mean I know that Greece is having a lot of economic woes right now, but why go to the UASD? Why even come to the Dominican Republic?

Of course there are other universities with agricultural facutlies and even a Superior Ag Institute (ISA) which probably has the best faculty on the island!!

HB

Noir

Feb 10, 2010
because i have 3 degrees inforeign languages and i think i can have a good career if i combine my uni degree with the others.Mostly cause i like the caribbean islands and i am fed up with greece..u know in greece it doesnt matter how educated u r..all that matters is who you know even if you bought your degree..Money sucks for everybody in greece too..its just a decision imade..Can I fly in without a return ticket?I'llfly like this :greece-germany-DR

May 12, 2005
because i have 3 degrees inforeign languages and i think i can have a good career if i combine my uni degree with the others.Mostly cause i like the caribbean islands and i am fed up with greece..u know in greece it doesnt matter how educated u r..all that matters is who you know even if you bought your degree..Money sucks for everybody in greece too..its just a decision imade..Can I fly in without a return ticket?I'llfly like this :greece-germany-DR

Things are pretty much the same in DR.