Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cafe Santo Domingo in Canada?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cafe Santo Domingo in Canada?

OK so being a caffein junky, I fell in love with cafe Santo Domingo when I was in POP this winter... thought I'd brought a lifetime supply back to Canada with me and thanks to friends at work who also love the rich aroma and caffein boost needed to survive another drab day at the office I'm tapped out.. Does anyone know of any shops in Ottawa Ontario where this brand or any other good Domican coffee is sold? I'm hopelessly addicted.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

If you don't find it in Canada, try EBay, there are lots of different sellers offering it - maybe one of them is in Canada so the postage won't be unbearable..... I ordered some one year when I got desperate.

We brought back 20 pounds of Induban beans in January, made by same company, but better/richer than Cafe Santo Domingo.

AE

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It won't be cheap but if all else fails..........

ShopDR.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default coffee in Canada

I have sucessfully purchased coffee on EBAY .

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if they sell coffee by the bag or not but you could call up Cafe Santo Domingo in Toronto

Cafe Santo Domingo | Cafe Santo Domingo Story

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Thanks to all. I'll check it out and see what my best options are and next time I'm in DR I'll stock up! Maybe I'll start selling it on ebay if there's enough interest

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a store called "Blue Sky" at Jane+Wilson. South-West corner. Lots in stock. Fair price.
    Georgios

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shiraz72,

My mother lives in Spruce Grove, Alberta and both of us love Cafe Santo Domingo. We had a hard time looking for Santo Domingo coffee, until I found it on Amigofoods.com web site. I make an order every month for both myself and mother. Lucky for my mom, Amigofoods. com ships to Canada.

Here is the Link
    Cafe Molido Santo Domingo Coffee, Dominican Coffee Order Online Today!

Hope you find this as useful as I did.
    Good Luck on your Santo Domingo coffee hunt.

Kayla M.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been told that Cafe Bustelo and PILON(darker) are Dominican. I use Bustelo in my Moka pot and it's the closest I've found to Santo Domingo at least in the States. You can sometimes get Bustelo at Walmart. Santo Domingo is pricey since you usually have to pay for shipping. Bustelo is about US$3.50 for a 10oz brick.

Cafe Moreno

Default Santo Domingo coffee

we launching a website to sells Dominican Coffee all Canada we will be posting informations.Thank you Cafe Moreno.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast