no return flight

Noir

Feb 10, 2010
hi my name is nikos and I'll come to DR to enroll in an uni on april 29.I'm flying in from greece via germany and land in santo domingo.Is there any problem if i dont have a return flight ticket with me?can i say something if they give me trouble?

Noir

Feb 10, 2010
oh so you mean that the problem is at my departing airport and not in DR?

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
malakos

Nikos, the dom rep does not require a return ticket. sometimes your air line would try to require it. That heppened once to me at the checkin counter, i just asked to see a manager and she knew the regulations for the DR.

kala christugano, this works better in Greek

Noir

Feb 10, 2010
Nikos, the dom rep does not require a return ticket. sometimes your air line would try to require it. That heppened once to me at the checkin counter, i just asked to see a manager and she knew the regulations for the DR.

kala christugano, this works better in Greek

thx friend!I called my airline and they said its ok with them.are u greek maybe?Its kala christugenna or καλά χριστούγεννα in greek!

E

engineerfg

One time I landed in SDQ and I was hassled a bit. But not forced to buy a new ticket, they just reiterated that I can't stay for more than 30 days on a tourist visa. Other times I land in PUJ, and well...let's say that airport has the easiest immigration in the world. ie. 'welcome gringos, spend your money, stamp stamp stamp'. If al queda wanted to enter dr, that would be the airport to land into.

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
thx friend!I called my airline and they said its ok with them.are u greek maybe?Its kala christugenna or καλά χριστούγεννα in greek!

Yasu Nikos
I should have said Christos Annestes, thats as close as I can get with this keyboard.