AKC White German Shepherd Pups Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrp

Jul 7, 2008
Post deleted.

It has come to my attention that the OP is trying to make money
from selling the dogs.

I have also been informed via PM by a respected breeder that breeding fathers and daughters (inbreeding) is not the norm and potentially dangerous, plus a bunch of other info.

On that note, thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
It has been my understanding that neither the AKC or the CKC, recognize the "White"
German Shepherd. You have registrations for these dogs? Just curious.

mrp

Jul 7, 2008
Hi Everyone,

First, you should know that it is true that for many years the AKC and CKC did not recognize these as "purebreds" and they were thought as inferior because of the recessive gene that produces the white color, which is the same recessive gene that produces the all black colored German Shepherds, but they have been officially granted recognition by both organizations since the late 50s.

I can't figure out how to attch pics to this message, but anyone who sends me a private message, I will attach photos through my hotmail address to you right away. I have one male and one female ready immediately, and 5 more (from a different mother AKC registered, yes I have the documents) that will be ready in about a week.

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
like these?

044.jpg

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
AKC does not recognise the White version of the German Shepherd, if the colour is presented at show its disqualified.
In Europe the White German Shepherd or Swiss Shepherd as they are called then is in the pipeline to be recognized by FCI, they are allowed on show and you can breed with them and get an "annex" pedigree which means that you have to wait until 4 further generations to get a full pedigree.

Father/daughter combination is a very dangerous breeding so if the pups are white, I am not sure if they are truly White German Shepherds, so please check their hearing!
Accidents happen sometimes and I as a breeder will never say, no it can not happen, but for the sake of your dogs and their health I would strongly advice you to keep this a one time mistake or take other measures to prevent this in the future. Also I think the mother of the pups is far to young to have pups, its a good thing there are only two and I hope that she takes good care of them.

I hope you will find a nice home for them, good luck.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Thank you for this post, you put into words my thoughts exactly. When I searched the AKC site, it stated a "white" german shepherd is disqualified.
The mix of relationship is also disturbing. However, I hope good homes are found for the puppies.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Its my understanding
that the parents of both litters are white? Then they can be perfectly healthy but no way they have AKC papers...

Btw...shouldn't this be a classified topic as the pups are being sold?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm assuming these pups are FREE $$$?

Amazing what you learn about dogs and inter breeding.

Please send me a PM as I have a couple of people interested here in Santo Domingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.