Corruption and lies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I find it totally incredible that the English speaking community here in these forums find it so easy to convey information which is such 'bull****' whilst they also accuse others of 'telling lies' and making up 'false accusations' about people and things.

Nowhere else have I encounterd 'the good, the bad and the ugly' in such proportions!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
DR1 is often a reflection of the community. We have the good, bad, idiots etc.

If it was censored to death so it didn't reflect the community, it would be boring and die.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Haha! Whirley welcome to the north coast - lots of us have suffered in a similar manner!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Really?

I find it totally incredible that the English speaking community here in these forums find it so easy to convey information which is such 'bull****' whilst they also accuse others of 'telling lies' and making up 'false accusations' about people and things.

I am shocked.
Whatever is biting you seemed to happen in the DR...

[Where is the picture of the yawning fox when you need it?]

donP

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am shocked.
Whatever is biting you seemed to happen in the DR...

[Where is the picture of the yawning fox when you need it?]

donP

Sorry if this is boring.... moderator or Robert please close or delete this thread for me, thanks

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

Nowhere else have I encounterd 'the good, the bad and the ugly' in such proportions!!!

I now have an identity crisis, since I speak English, I now have to wonder.......
Am I good, the bad one, or just plain ugly.
Hmmmm, if I had to pick,... I wish there were more categories.....
Oh, I know, can we put hungry on the list because I like to eat a lot.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe if you'd given some specific examples? This is too cryptic for most of us, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.