Candidate for Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I was asked to post these images by Eddy, who will fill in more details. My tocaya is campaigning for Mayor of Sosua, and this is her municipal plan:

33l2sxy.jpg

rcug5s.jpg

30wtvfn.jpg

155jt60.jpg

sqpjmd.jpg

25i88le.jpg

fuyxrs.jpg

fbkiys.jpg

xc19u0.jpg

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Iliana Newmann - What are her chances?

The PRD candidate for Mayor of Sosua. Some photos scanned from her "Plan Estrategico Gestion Municipal" will be posted shortly. Would like to read some of Sosua resident's impressions.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I erred on the side of caution and posted them small. My connection is very ropey at the moment and I can't do it all over again. I could try later if the connection improved, or ask Eddy to e-mail them to you.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I erred on the side of caution and posted them small. My connection is very ropey at the moment and I can't do it all over again. I could try later if the connection improved, or ask Eddy to e-mail them to you.

I'm sorry for not having mentioned that they were at the proper size for posting. Gee I'm really getting old.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pie in the sky?> No way Sos?a can generate sufficient funds for those projects.
The Baseball field is terribly designed by someone who has never palyed baseball...But, oh why not? Promises promises...that all it is...

Heck just for the name, I'd vote for her...

HB

May 29, 2006
The walkway to Los Charimicos looks like the best idea to me. Why not put bleachers in the outfield and use the baseball field for big concerts? And before they build a bajillion dollar amphitheater, how about some parking?

A municipal funeral home???

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I don't know anything about this lady, except that she must really be desperate to pick willy as her running mate...yea I guess selling overpriced watered down drinks to hooker loving tourist, makes him a great choice to help turn Sosua around..

Willy the Chamo.. willy willy willy... It is very easy and tempting to write something negative about Sr "Chamo".

Maybe he is a good person for Sosua?

((for all of those who itch in their fingertips to attack me with this remarks, i would like to add: I didnt come to the northcoast yesterday. I just say, give the boy a chance. Things couldnt be worse anyway with "The Chamo" in office.))

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Willy the Chamo.. willy willy willy... It is very easy and tempting to write something negative about Sr "Chamo".

Maybe he is a good person for Sosua?

((for all of those who itch in their fingertips to attack me with this remarks, i would like to add: I didnt come to the northcoast yesterday. I just say, give the boy a chance. Things couldnt be worse anyway with "The Chamo" in office.))

I agree with you.

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Eddy, please.

You and I know each other for a long time now. You cannot possibly believe that things 'couldn't be worse with "The Chamo" in office".

You know that they can.

As for Ilanya? I had heard some good things about her and was interested in hearing more, but she lost all credibility when she took Willy under her wing and under her banner. That one decision, more than any other, shows that she is more interested in winning the election for herself and her party than she is in serving Sosua.

See you in ayuntamiento on election day. I'll the the guy voting "Please God, anyone else!"

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy, please.

You and I know each other for a long time now. You cannot possibly believe that things 'couldn't be worse with "The Chamo" in office".

You know that they can.

As for Ilanya? I had heard some good things about her and was interested in hearing more, but she lost all credibility when she took Willy under her wing and under her banner. That one decision, more than any other, shows that she is more interested in winning the election for herself and her party than she is in serving Sosua.

See you in ayuntamiento on election day. I'll the the guy voting "Please God, anyone else!"
The people in power now will probably remain. Willy is well known and liked by the people in Sosua and would probably win. However, Sosua has very few voters compared to the rest of the Municipality's voters who don't know him. The scary part is that whoever wins will have 6 years to do whatever he or she will be doing.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
While I like the style of her roadside campaign adds, and certainly think that an amphitheater, a house of "culture" and so many other nice things the beautification committee may come are just splendid, I firmly believe that what Sosua and the rest of the country really needs, is not more landmarks destined to go into ruins after another government takes over to repeat the same silly mistakes, but a PLAN based on QUALITY e d u c a t i o n for everyone, young and not so young and preserving the good things they still have.

I know, ain't gonna happen... EITHER. :bored:

And: FREE Willy! (release him into the open sea! :))

... J-D.

At least Willy sells his liquor at a reasonable price. Willy doesnt rip everyone like most establishments on Pedro Clisante and the the owners of these other bars cant figure out why their bar is empty!!! Willy might be a crook if he were to get into office but which other Dominican politician isn't.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
At least Willy sells his liquor at a reasonable price. Willy doesnt rip everyone like most establishments on Pedro Clisante and the the owners of these other bars cant figure out why their bar is empty!!! Willy might be a crook if he were to get into office but which other Dominican politician isn't.

Yea and every business that Willy opened has been a success at least while he was running it.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
In all honestly, i really like Willy, and think he is a decent and smart business man. I just really doubt his qualifications to help turn Sosua around..

But as already said, could he really do much worse? Probably not....

Status
Not open for further replies.