Yes Or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Enlarge the photo with them cutting the cake for a better look at the look he has on his face. He has one foot out the door already.
I wonder if Linda also introduced them.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I was about to defend my fellow compatriota but as soon as I saw the guy's face I desisted. Ese desde que pise USA se muda pa Nuesba Yol juyendo!! Poor girl...

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
He looks kind of homo, those professional sankies dont even LIKE those sap women, and really enjoy the company of other men.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Funny you say that i have seen many obviously gay dominican men with foreign ladies...whats that all about and how do these women no know?!?!?!?

From the looks of the bride, she probably hasn't slept with a MAN in awhile.
She was probably ecstatic with the length of his...............hair.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
She posted about this wedding in January on another thread. He is definately a Sanky and quite possibly a bisexual sanky.I give her 3 months once he sets foot in Canada.

Is that the thread that went " my hubby to be has over 300 relatives and counting for our beach wedding ".

He looks like the pool boy my gay buddy has living with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Whalehunting at the Pool

He is definately a Sanky and quite possibly a bisexual sanky.I give her 3 months once he sets foot in Canada.
Let's not be too harsh and pessimistic. ;)

Maybe that whalehunter grew up in 'barrio seguro', where he lost his 'mami' in the crossfire of some shootout between drug gangs... and now along comes this 'gringa' (same figure as his 'mami'...) with motherly instincts and MONEY who wants to adopt / marry him (!).

What would you do if you were him, huh?

Congratulations to both!

donP

Last edited:

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Definately a Yes on the sankie monitor! Good thing it is almost impossible for her to get him into Canada! I am sure Canada does not want him there.

And what a glowing endorsement for the wedding planning services at Mel Tours! what tour business is off so badly that they are in the Sankie Assisting Services now???

Reactions: Celt202 and korejdk
Apr 3, 2009
How Sad...

I almost don't see the point of the "Sankie 101" directory if DR1 members are just going to ignore the advice and the stories contained within it.

-BB :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.