Today is coffee day !

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
Best coffee imo, caf? org?nico Melo.
It comes from Barahona Mountains (Polo, Gajo del Toro, Quemaito...).

Quite different from Santo Domingo corn mixed coffee :tired:

You can get it at supermercado Bravo.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Best coffee imo, caf? org?nico Melo.
It comes from Barahona Mountains (Polo, Gajo del Toro, Quemaito...).

Quite different from Santo Domingo corn mixed coffee :tired:

You can get it at supermercado Bravo.

It is good coffee, but like anything else taste and preference is inidividual. I personally perfer monte Alto from Jarabacoa, and have tried several local products from family that are as good. I find that the atmosphere and attitude (mood) that I'm in greatly affects the type of coffee I prefer.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Gee you are just a few years late on this one. Do a search and see where I posted about this coffee, eons ago. And I totally agreeeeeeee...

And Monte Alto is wonderful as well!!!

HB

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Gee you are just a few years late on this one. Do a search and see where I posted about this coffee, eons ago. And I totally agreeeeeeee...

And Monte Alto is wonderful as well!!!

HB

being a single serve coffee nut,I like coffee from all over the world,and I also like the dominican coffees...I usually purchase some from the coffee diner on el conde,and the single serve coffee machines I have, have podholders to use anyones ground coffee as well as pre packaged pods...but right now I am drinking a Starbucks Latte,which I really enjoy...
bob

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I already loved Monte Alto, the local coffee here, and since I got myself a real espresso machine, i'm rapidly becoming an addict...

what is the time now???? ... LOL