IMPORTANT: Estrategia Nacional de Desarrollo 2010-2030

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This is perhaps the single most important thread regarding the Dominican Republic and its future.

The Estrategia Nacaional de Desarrollo 2010-2030, is an official national scale development plan for the next 20 years. The objective is to transform the Dominican Republic from what it is right now to a country with better government institutions, a prosperous economy that would allow most, if not all Dominicans to live a dignified lifestyle; greater security and peace, and greater participation by the citizenry in taking charge of their future and helping make these objectives a reality by the year 2030.

This plan was created, is being promoted and is being put into effect by the government; with the help of the private sector and encouraging the engaging of the citizenry.

The only negative is that the videos are in Spanish, which will exclude a good deal of the DR1 community.

The Videos
INTRO-A

INTRO-B

INTRO-C

==============================

Part 1A

Part 1B

Part 1C

===============================

Part 2A

Part 2B

Part 2C

Part 2D

================================

Part 3A

Part 3B

Part 3C

=================================

Part 4A

Part 4B

Part 4C

Last edited:

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
What do you know about the conference being held this June on education? I am thinking about going. I want to know more about private organizations getting involved in public education. Something like charter schools.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Don't waste your time reading it.

The Estrategia Nacaional de Desarrollo 2010-2030, is an official national scale development plan for the next 20 years.

It's a government paper drawn up before the elections. :tired:
A 20-year-plan in this country? :bunny:
Let them try to solve tomorrow's problems first.

donP
(Narco state inhabitant)

principe

Nov 19, 2002
donP,

Couldnt agree more. I wish they had a Plan Nacional for fixing traffic lights, for fixing pot holes and building new schools, police stations, etc.

But yeah thats just small thinking on our part.