Peppe of Sosua Seeking Italiana

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
That was Excellent and very real and although I don't speak spanish I understood almost everything he said!

I sure hope this thread runs smoothly.

It pays to advertise if you do it properly and if everyone likes this guy like my first impression just did this will be seen by many.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
That was great! LOL

I noticed in his bedroom that he had built a shelf over his clothes rack. Very smart because in many Dominican homes (many that are not built to code but by the owners themselves) are not finished properly on the roof and they have condensation on the ceiling on the inside that drips on the clothes... so he built a shelf to fix that. Dominicans never cease to amaze me with their innovations to fix things!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I noticed his fan which is one of the best!

The Universal or the American , which I went and bought today in Los charamicos for RD500 less than you would pay in a Super Store Is kick donkey!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
So this clown is now a hero on DR1.

I love how many times he mentions he has no money. Way to keep it dignified and classy.

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em I say. This is my profile photo from my new Badoo account. Let's see how many chicas finas I can snare.

sl1v1h.jpg

Reactions: Tamborista