CODETEL CLARO No Facturas

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Has anyone had success receiving facturas(bills) from Codetel for home phone and internet. I have yet to recieve one and specifically requested at last pay cycle, but still nada. We phone in and they say "manana" posible. actually they said maybe next month, but we all know this really means manana=never.Is this even legal??? Somehow i think it may come down to the logic- just pay your bill regardless of amount and if a mistake is made, you will never know..Just pay it.

Orange customers!- do you receive bills or is it the same problem.Do they have a blackberry/home/internet package that is reasonable compared to Codetel, which is pricey.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Has anyone had success receiving facturas(bills) from Codetel for home phone and internet. I have yet to recieve one and specifically requested at last pay cycle, but still nada. We phone in and they say "manana" posible. actually they said maybe next month, but we all know this really means manana=never.Is this even legal??? Somehow i think it may come down to the logic- just pay your bill regardless of amount and if a mistake is made, you will never know..Just pay it.

Orange customers!- do you receive bills or is it the same problem.Do they have a blackberry/home/internet package that is reasonable compared to Codetel, which is pricey.

Why don't you register for their online service? It's very easy and you can get your full account history online. Print out your bills, track usage and never have to worry about bills being delivered again.

https://www.codetel.com.do/serviciosonline/

You can do the same with Orange and also pay both online via Banco Popular.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Codotel is really geting it's customer service act together.

My problem was solved today.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
online is the way to go

I wish, but again a problem in their system that prevents me from doing this and of course a good ol "no se" from Codetel as to why.
Everytime i try this process i receive the same.

Error de registro. En este momento la aplicaci?n no est? disponible. Por favor int?ntalo de nuevo m?s tarde. Disculpa por los inconvenientes.