Needed: Waitress and a Cook (two positions) in Sosua

MaxLo

Jul 6, 2009
Cafe in Sosua looking to fill two positions. If you know of anyone who would be suitable, please have them contact us for an interview.

1) Waitress, must speak some English. Experience preferred but not necessary; we want someone who is reliable and nice, and can communicate with our (mostly Eng speaking) clients. Night shift, 4 to midnight.

2) Cook. Night shift (3-11), language not important, but restaurant experience is a MUST.

We are hoping to hire someone by the end of May. We have a good local clientele, so this is a long-term work possibility.

Please pm me for our phone number.

jason2010

May 5, 2010
hi me and my girlfriend are currently looking for work in sosua and havecafe experiance as we used to run one in united kingdom. my phone number is 07776070433

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hi Jason, I have send you my info and till this day I've not received any info or respond, i would appreciated if You would do so...takes 1 minute...thank you
Coralia "BB"

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It looks to me as though Jason doesn't get on-line that often. His telephone number from here would be 011 44 7776070433

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
[B said:
MaxLo;[/B]854029]Cafe in Sosua looking to fill two positions. If you know of anyone who would be suitable, please have them contact us for an interview.

1) Waitress, must speak some English. Experience preferred but not necessary; we want someone who is reliable and nice, and can communicate with our (mostly Eng speaking) clients. Night shift, 4 to midnight.

2) Cook. Night shift (3-11), language not important, but restaurant experience is a MUST.

We are hoping to hire someone by the end of May. We have a good local clientele, so this is a long-term work possibility.

Please pm me for our phone number.

Carolia,
I might be confused, it happens often ;) but Jason is not offering a job so why are you trying to call him? The person offering a job is the person in the first post called MaxLo.

Sosua is small so the position might be filled already, just a thought if no one has contacted you yet.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
I realized it later on...lol...but thank you dear...I know and some people are not that profesional to even give notice that the position is filled..have a great day hon and ty
"BB, Coralia