Inbound call center broker

bdeve

May 6, 2010
We are a serious company looking for Inbound campaigns and to achive that we are looking for a SERIOUS CALL CENTER BROKER. Any help will be really appreciated.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
We are a serious company looking for Inbound campaigns and to achive that we are looking for a SERIOUS CALL CENTER BROKER. Any help will be really appreciated.

They have them in the U.S. but I have not heard of any in the DR.

Try Google

bdeve

May 6, 2010
They have them in the U.S. but I have not heard of any in the DR.

Try Google

do you happen to have the information of any in the U.S.? can you provide it to me? i've actually been googling for the last two month with no luck at all any information will be really appreciated

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
do you happen to have the information of any in the U.S.? can you provide it to me? i've actually been googling for the last two month with no luck at all any information will be really appreciated

I really don't know of any but one called me a couple of years ago and I did not keep the number.

Inbound campaigns are hard to find and you could always create a website and do some SEO to get your name out there or you can cold call looking for campaigns for customer service etc.

bdeve

May 6, 2010
I really don't know of any but one called me a couple of years ago and I did not keep the number.

Inbound campaigns are hard to find and you could always create a website and do some SEO to get your name out there or you can cold call looking for campaigns for customer service etc.

Yep thatas basically what I`ve ve been doing: sending emails calling but no luck so far