Rent Us A Villa PLEEEEESE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Robinson

Sep 6, 2007
Hi People

Me again! Tina and I have finally got here! We are in the Hotel Kaoba for tonight and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday night)so need to have found somewhere to rent for at least a month by Sunday morning! We have been offeredall sorts of places by strange chaps walking down Cabarete town which worries me slightly....
All we want (All???) is a place, preferably a Villa rather than a flat but if it is a flat, it will have to be on the ground floor. We would prefer it has its own pool but will share if we have to. It must be clean (Tina is terrified of bugs - yes, I know, she'll have to get used to them here but I'd rather ease her in than get a bug palace of a place) reasonably comfortable and if it has WiFi or an internet connectiion I could plug into and be fairly near a few bars or restaurants that would be great! Oh yes, and somewhere near a bus stop as we want to "live the life" for at least a month.
Finally, ifany of you guys are around Cabarete and will meet us for a drink, please let me know? I think it's fairly easy for you to send me an email message through here?
Hope to hear from you all soon?
Many, many thanks.

Colin & Tina

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hi People

Me again! Tina and I have finally got here! We are in the Hotel Kaoba for tonight and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday night)so need to have found somewhere to rent for at least a month by Sunday morning! We have been offeredall sorts of places by strange chaps walking down Cabarete town which worries me slightly....
All we want (All???) is a place, preferably a Villa rather than a flat but if it is a flat, it will have to be on the ground floor. We would prefer it has its own pool but will share if we have to. It must be clean (Tina is terrified of bugs - yes, I know, she'll have to get used to them here but I'd rather ease her in than get a bug palace of a place) reasonably comfortable and if it has WiFi or an internet connectiion I could plug into and be fairly near a few bars or restaurants that would be great! Oh yes, and somewhere near a bus stop as we want to "live the life" for at least a month.
Finally, ifany of you guys are around Cabarete and will meet us for a drink, please let me know? I think it's fairly easy for you to send me an email message through here?
Hope to hear from you all soon?
Many, many thanks.

Colin & Tina

Should you be interested in seeing any of those which I mentioned to you via e-mail which are managed by our friend/ neighbour, please send me a PM for telephone number. She should be in Cabarete until around lunchtime tomorrow and may be able to show you what she has available.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Should you be interested in seeing any of those which I mentioned to you via e-mail which are managed by our friend/ neighbour, please send me a PM for telephone number. She should be in Cabarete until around lunchtime tomorrow and may be able to show you what she has available.

Please post a link to the property if its in the rentals section.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Please post a link to the property if its in the rentals section.

I believe these independently owned properties are not advertised in any Rental Section although am not really aware but, being our neighbour, I was making a TP referral to the OP from when we first started chatting on DR1 some 4 years ago.

S

SamanthaJones

SamanthaJones seems to have multiple personalities using Donna Waters and SamanthaJones sharing the same computer.

Banned!

=====

Let this be a lesson to a few others.
Our back end detection of sock puppets and spammers is pretty good.

DR1 is a two-way street and we go out of our way to protect those
that support and advertise here.

http://dr1.com/rentals/

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I believe these independently owned properties are not advertised in any Rental Section although am not really aware but, being our neighbour, I was making a TP referral to the OP from when we first started chatting on DR1 some 4 years ago.

I have absolutely no problem with a third party referral made by established posters.

It's those home owners that create accounts and sock puppets to promote their own properties that I have issues with.

CanWest66

May 11, 2008
Canada
Hello Colin
I sent you an email with the information you requested.
I hope everything works out.

Cheers,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.