NEW: "Who's Home At National Zoo"

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Tuesday of this week I spent part of the day at the National Zoo in Santo Domingo.

Tonight I put a video on YouTube made with the photos taken as I walked through the zoo.

Normally I would not have turned it around so fast, however, I came home from Santo Domingo sick, so had nothing to do but work on the photos and prepare this short video.

The title is "Who's Home At the National Zoo" and you will find it: YouTube - Who's Home At The National Zoo (Dominican Republic)

The National Zoo is large and well maintained and many of the animals have plenty of room to move around. Moats rather than cages separate many of the animals from the people, so it does not resemble a prison for animals as much as some zoos do.

I hope you enjoy the show.

Ken

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Real, real nice. Perfect music selection. You did a great job.

Thanks..............

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the comment, bigbird.

Adrian, you know how hard it is to come up with a user name when there are millions of users. I tried a number, all taken, including vagabundo, Being an expat and having been a cruising liveaboard for many years, I decided I liked that name and added to it what I needed so that it would be accepted. In cases like that, most people add numbers, but I preferred xyz.