Ascot-Advisory experience?

usoljune

May 11, 2010
I ran into some articles by John Schreoder some days ago and checked out his firm's website. His firm seems to provide full-services including residency,citizenship,and real-estate purchase.
So I would like to have some feedback on his firm and himself if anyone has worked with him before.

(I searched this forum about "ASCOT" before posting this and I do understand how people on this forum think of him. But strangely no one has written about his/her experience with John. I am not interested in options like "I can save money by working with other lawyers directly" since cost-saving isn't really my concern. I would like to know only about if he gets his job done)

rickboz

Feb 5, 2006
We have had email contact with John when we began considering The Dominican Republic for retirement. I still read his newsletters.

However legal assistance for residency, citizenship, real estate purchases, etc are also available from the Guzman Ariza firm.We have completed our Provisional Residency with them and will retain their services for our Permanent Residency. Excellent professional service.

DRinvestor785

Dec 13, 2009
Ascot Advisory Service

To answer your question, I have found John Schreoder to be knowledgable, professional and very competent.

usoljune

May 11, 2010
Thanks for your answer. Can I ask in what context you have met him?
I am thinking of proceeding with residency and naturalization process with him.

iluvdr

Aug 24, 2004
I second DRinvestor!

Comparing Guzman & Ariza who are a reputable law firm in Dominican Republic and John Schreoder is like comparing a hospital and a mid-wife. However I must concede that we have worked with John in the past and have no complaints. He was very professional and definetely a smart individual. I would not hesitate to recommend either. If you look at some of his past news letters 3 -4 years ago his predictions on the world economie hitted right on the nail!