Montero shipping's site is down - is it just a glitch?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The www.montershipping.net site is not functioning. Are they still in business?

mcfcfan was looking for information, but I cannot respond to them since they have blocked receiving PMs and they were looking for information on shipping a TV.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
and a click from the DR and the site isn't loading :tired:

the typo police never rest...
Please, i am NOT the typo police. the original link was spelled montershipping and it should be monteroshipping. in this case, yes it does need to be spelled correctly.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Please, i am NOT the typo police. the original link was spelled montershipping and it should be monteroshipping. in this case, yes it does need to be spelled correctly.

How do you know he didn't type the link in manually and make an unconscious typo?

Instead of helping the OP you put him down.

Check your ego at the door.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Clear your Internet Temporary Files and try again. Try with another computer. It doesn't make sense to work from a subnet only (small area).
I am using Windows Vista. I used the Disk Cleanup program and checked the box for Temporary Internet Files and Offline Webpages. I ran the program and had no problem with the Montero Shipping link.

I have a second desktop and a laptop at my house. I did the same thing to both machines and still do not have a problem.

Last edited: