*** Rental Owners - Great Free Bonus! ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Listings on our rentals site are no automatically added to the site below.

Dominican Republic Rentals

This is a great addition and I'm sure will bring even more business to
those that list with us.

Why are people adding their rentals to DR1? Take look below.

======

It's my pleasure to share with you and the visitors to DR1 the success I have had by listing my rental with you. My units are full most of the year , I would estimate at least 80% off season and 95% high season. I have had quality clients from DR1 who returned year after year. I'm very pleased with the site .I've been a continuous client for 5 years and wouldn't think of leaving. I always tell people if there's anything they want to know about the Dominican Republic to visit Dr1.com they won't have to look any further.

Thank you for putting together the #1 site for the Dominican Republic.

To Your Health & Wealth,

David Ostien

Sosua : Dominican Republic Rentals : Condo For Rent

-----

We have listed our apartments with DR1 for many years. It has been easy to use, is always on line, and provides us with the listing we needed. Our apartment information has been seen by many different people from many countries; just what we wanted. We have been very pleased by the service and the responsiveness of DR1 personnel. We plan to continue using the rental service in the future. It is the only listing service we need.

Dulce Isalguez Parker

Santo Domingo : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

----

We have been using DR1 rentals for a few months and found it very easy to set up our advert, and to subsequently amend it and upload new photos.

We have had a steady stream of responses, more than from anywhere else we have tried, and some of these have converted into successful rentals.

It has proved excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend trying it if you want to rent a property.

Regards,

Andy Fisher

Sosua : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

----

In my opinion it is a very cost effective way to publicize almost any real estate property, either for sale or for leasing.

It has been my experience that good places seem to travel by word of mouth and people keep coming back.

In fact, I now have a waiting list for both of the options I have on the board and I keep getting hits every week.

So as not to disappoint people I give references to others so that they can find accommodations.
It is really a great site, no doubt about it. Today is Monday and I have already had two person inquiring about the properties.

It just can't get much better than that!!

Luis Midence (aka Hillbilly)

Santiago : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent
Santiago : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

---

The DR1.com rentals section is fantastic. It is very easy to set up and use, and is a great way to make contact with potential guests. Since listing in the section, my apartment has been occupied for 95% of the year. The rates are so cheap - I could not believe such professional advertising could cost so little! I would recommend advertising here without hesitation.

Amanda Jade

Boca Chica : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

---

Our business is based on short term rentals in Santo Domingo.
Since we subscribed in Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service last October, the number of contacts has increased significantly.
Definitely we will keep being in listed in DR1 also in the future.

With best regards,

Santo Domingo Apartments

Santo Domingo : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

---

Last edited:

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Based on these great recommendations, I'm interested in listing our rental house; however...why are there NO listings in Las Terrenas??