Mountainannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
If anyone has direct contact info I'd appreciate a PM. I need to communicate with her with something of interest in Haiti...

TIA

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It's possible she's in Haiti which would explain why she hasn't been in touch much since her illness. I sent you her cell phone number and e-mail address via PM.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I just had a lovely afternoon with her and a mutal friend in Santo Domingo on Sunday. She's fine.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
thanks all!

For the concern... I did contact Cobra...

I am just shifting gears now that Haiti has all and everyone.... very little need for a small fish like me on the border.. as there is much more trade going in.. as there is much more money,,,, and welll.... if you have bill clinton, and anderson cooper and sean penn and katie couric all doing commentary,..there is certainly enough media attention to Haiti now...

So time for a new life.

will check back in if and when i discover it

Reactions: Bronxboy

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I am just shifting gears now that Haiti has all and everyone.... very little need for a small fish like me on the border.. as there is much more trade going in.. as there is much more money,,,, and welll.... if you have bill clinton, and anderson cooper and sean penn and katie couric all doing commentary,..there is certainly enough media attention to Haiti now...

So time for a new life.

will check back in if and when i discover it

No one does it like you though, mountainannie! Your perspective and insights are always relevant and needed. But shifting gears is always a good thing and I'm looking forward to hearing about your next adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.