Dna

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
If there is a dipute of parentage and the woman insist she was faithful, but she has publicly and privately found out to be a liar, who is obligated pay for the DNA cost? The guy refuses to pay child support since he knows her to be a liar. She says she will go to court and I know the court will order a test for parentage. Who pays for the test and if is done here in the DR ( SHE AND HER FAMILY HAS MANY FRIENDS) how can this guy believe in authenticity of the results (given the corruption here and he is an American).

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
If there is a dipute of parentage and the woman insist she was faithful, but she has publicly and privately found out to be a liar, who is obligated pay for the DNA cost? The guy refuses to pay child support since he knows her to be a liar. She says she will go to court and I know the court will order a test for parentage. Who pays for the test and if is done here in the DR ( SHE AND HER FAMILY HAS MANY FRIENDS) how can this guy believe in authenticity of the results (given the corruption here and he is an American).

Good question.

I would augment the DNA test at the Dominican lab with a control test at a US lab. The basic paternity test is easy and cheap (< $100). There are a ton of labs to choose from and it's as simple as swabbing inside the cheek of Mother, Baby and alleged Father, sealing the mailer and sending.

https://www.gtldna.net/?source=msn

I don't care how many friends her family has, US labs won't risk losing credibility and I really don't think Dominican labs would either. I can't see some lab technician risking jail time and a company going bankrupt over a favor. An indeoendent control measure is always a prudent move. It's as valuable as a medical second opinion.

Good luck with your test.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
I agree with greydread I will do the same here I'm ordering the DNA test kit from that website. I wish I didn't have to that but my potential son's mom is a manipulative and sneaky convulsive liar who is very prideful stuck up and arrogant. I'm more than willing to accept the responsablilty of fatherhood regardless whether my child is in the US or DR. He's actually in La Vega now the DNA Testing kit is like $89 before shipping and handling costs. Never wanted for it to go down like this but what has to be done will be done!!

baby bori

May 18, 2010
I recommend taking the DNA testing kit overthere getting the DNA sample somehow and have it sent to the DNA testa lab within 14 days after taking the sample as told by the GTL customer service representative.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I wish I didn't have to that but my potential son's mom is a manipulative and sneaky convulsive liar who is very prideful stuck up and arrogant.

Yeah, funny how thinking that they have the upper hand on you and a right to your hard earned money brings the worst out in them. With all those bad qualities I'm surprised you got close enough to have possibly impregnated her and the nerve, accusing you of that after you conscientiously practiced safe sex each and every time you two were together.

...but what if she's right?

baby bori

May 18, 2010
greydread sometimes people flip the script on us and when we least expect it they do something caniving or become distrustful. I lived with her over there maybe not enough. In this life unfortunately relationships and dealing with people nothing is guaranteed. Have you ever had friends or so called friends that after a while or sometime later on may change some of their ways and may stop calling or hanging out with you or you may notice something shady about them??? sometimes its out of our hands. I knew her for a few years before I lived with her!!!

baby bori

May 18, 2010
again if the child is mine I have no problem accepting the responsability of childhood and money is not the issue here when it comes to my potential child. If he's my biological son then great I would love that and move on from here and focus on the present and future trying to do the best I can to have a good loving relationship between father and son!!!

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Good question.

I would augment the DNA test at the Dominican lab with a control test at a US lab. The basic paternity test is easy and cheap (< $100). There are a ton of labs to choose from and it's as simple as swabbing inside the cheek of Mother, Baby and alleged Father, sealing the mailer and sending.

https://www.gtldna.net/?source=msn

I don't care how many friends her family has, US labs won't risk losing credibility and I really don't think Dominican labs would either. I can't see some lab technician risking jail time and a company going bankrupt over a favor. An indeoendent control measure is always a prudent move. It's as valuable as a medical second opinion.

Good luck with your test.

The mother of the in question parentage has now refused to allow me to obtain the DNA of the infant. I got the test, went to her house with the DNA swab kit and she refused to allow the test. I ask her why and her uppity manner said I would find out when the child gets older. What means, I could only guess that the answer is in her realm of reality ( where ever that just might be). She says she will only accept $1000.00 ( dollars ) in child support, and if I do not agree she will iet the courts decide! Living in her mothers house in Monte Plata campo $1000.00 a month is crazy even if I could pay that much. She, her mother and padrastera combine income do not add up to $1000.00 a month.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I'm not clear if you are helping a "friend" or you are the supposed father. If you are the supposed father, why don't you try to talk her into allowing visitation. (Can be as simple as taking the kid to the park.) If she doesn't allow visitation, she doesn't deserve to recieve child support until the court says otherwise. And of course, once you get the child, just do the test.

Her not letting you do the test speaks volumes. However if it is your child he/she would be better off the sooner that is found out. Sounds like mother is looking for a meal ticket.

No test, no money. I wouldn't "negotiate" for child support. The court isn't going to award that much.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
The mother of the in question parentage has now refused to allow me to obtain the DNA of the infant. I got the test, went to her house with the DNA swab kit and she refused to allow the test. I ask her why and her uppity manner said I would find out when the child gets older. What means, I could only guess that the answer is in her realm of reality ( where ever that just might be). She says she will only accept $1000.00 ( dollars ) in child support, and if I do not agree she will iet the courts decide! Living in her mothers house in Monte Plata campo $1000.00 a month is crazy even if I could pay that much. She, her mother and padrastera combine income do not add up to $1000.00 a month.

Bro, you are nuts for even mentioning you had the test. Find out when she gets older means it aint your kid. But you could find out after you bought us all types of appliances and furniture. Go back when she isnt there to do the cheek swab and dont mention nothing of it. This is a paternalistic culture so play that up and everyone will see things your way.

Be all "I want to see the fruit of my loins" and whatnot.

The courts, if she chooses to go will only offer her $40/month/per child. That is 1500pesos, so like 750pesos biweekly. And this is IF your name is on the birth certificate. If it aint, then she has to do the test ANYWAY, out of her pocket.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

i am not surprised to read this at all.
This is why I always suggest, if you are going to get drunk and get in the sack with some cheap campo girl, better use all the protection you can get. It So happens many guys have gotten maids, local hookers and even underage barrio sluts pregnant and are now crying. This is the end result.
When I used to be a player, I would only try to go out with girls from good houses, meaning: a girl from a real house, a family car (or 2), university education and an american visa. If she happen to get pregnant, at least I can actually present her to the public as my wife or mother of my child, with some pride. Now imagine the mother of my child is a colmado puta? yikex! God help me.
AZB

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

My Man, I'm not even going to ask how you got the Mother's DNA :squareeye

She is obviously trying to work you over. Dominican Women can smell fear in a Man and once she did you were "what's for dinner?". You will need to stand firm and explain to her that no Dominican court will make a judgement for that much child support. Offer her the $40 if she agrees to let you send in the Baby's sample. If she doesn't, you will both know that she's caught in a lie. Call her a liar to her face and carefully back out of the place into your waiting taxi and never, ever go to her place again....not even for another DNA sample from her. You've had enough of that already.

Go live the rest of your life in peace and confidence that you did the right thing and make sure that you never face this particular dilemma again after all it could have been worse. You could have spent the time awaiting the results of an entirely different kind of test. Bag it every time.

Reactions: Bronxboy

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I agree with La Rubia, if it was your baby she would have let you do the test. Now you have to backtrack and act like you know its yours and sweet talk her till she lets you have some alone time with the child, then do the test

SHALENA

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
i am not surprised to read this at all.
This is why I always suggest, if you are going to get drunk and get in the sack with some cheap campo girl, better use all the protection you can get. It So happens many guys have gotten maids, local hookers and even underage barrio sluts pregnant and are now crying. This is the end result.
When I used to be a player, I would only try to go out with girls from good houses, meaning: a girl from a real house, a family car (or 2), university education and an american visa. If she happen to get pregnant, at least I can actually present her to the public as my wife or mother of my child, with some pride. Now imagine the mother of my child is a colmado puta? yikex! God help me.
AZB

Haha! "But I thought we could make something happen. I mean when I saw them there with the dirt floor and the inconsistent electricity and every meal consisted of fried foods, I knew I was in love!

How could she do me so wrong? I mean, I thought I was a god to her and her family. Every night when I would lay my sweet Woofelia down and go to sleep on that lumpy twin size mattress stuffed with old grass and plastic bags, I didnt know they were rifling through my pockets, making secret Santa wishlists and cloning my ATM card.

When I met her that day at the fritura cart eating an empanada I thought she was the one. She told me she wanted to better her life by studying english but lacked the money, I thought a simple investment would pay off in spades.

When she told me she was pregnant I felt like Neil Sedaka or Paul Anka or some other quasi-gay cabaret pop singer from the 1960s. I just knew our little family was destined to make it.

Now she acts so suspicious that I doubt that the child is mine. I mean, come on, how could she? Wasnt I the one who brought fresh dirt to the shack when they wanted to remodel the floor? Didnt I climb up the light post to steal electricity? This is a quick how do you do?

Whoa is me..."

Bro, the OP asked for it. You know the ol' sayin' "Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas." Sounds like you need a lesson from the verse of Snoop Dogg in "Its a Doggy Dogg World". The part about the fleas, paws and balls is where you and the family come up. You should listen there the hardest.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Just curious, in the DR;

Do only poor barrio girls-cheat?

Are all girls who dont come from money-BAD(Dogs)?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Just curious, in the DR;

Do only poor barrio girls-cheat?

Are all girls who dont come from money-BAD(Dogs)?

Nope. What makes her bad is that she is conniving the dude into believing this is his child to usurp money out of him. And then confronted with the technological advances of the 21st Century is trying to intimidate and confuse him instead of facing facts. The facts, even though we are blind to the entire story details are most probable She was with another guy or more when she was with the OP. The DNA test could include him as the childs father and exclude him too. It is the exclusion the woman fears. Because them other guys dont give any money, never will and couldnt if they tried, at least not to the extent the OP does.

What made her a bad candidate for him to procreate with was that she was poor and in desperate need of a payday. And he didnt see that coming.