Next week's weather

Regina B.

May 18, 2010
Hi:

I will be traveling to Punta Cana May 23 through May 30th -- any good news on the weather front? I have been looing at the 10 day outlook -- rain is forecasted pretty much every day. Please tell me my week in paradise won't be a washout!

Thanks for any info.;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
nOT TO WORRY. Just send a note to "Mike Fisher" on this site (a PM) and he will tell you the God's honest truth.

Normally, there are no real "rainy days" ....sure, it rains, but then the sun come out and boils away the water....and you get your sunburn, unless you slather on the 50+ Sun Screen....Not kidding. Any spot you miss will be redder than red...

And Punta Cana is a precious place, you will never regret it...

Enjoy.

HB

prysizrite

May 21, 2010
I am traveling the same week and am VERY concerned about the weather forecast. Can you please provide me with some additional peace of mind?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I am traveling the same week and am VERY concerned about the weather forecast. Can you please provide me with some additional peace of mind?

Yes...... dont worry about the weather and go and enjoy your vacation.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
why to worry about 10 days weather forecasts??
the weather here can change within a couple of hours from one extreme to an other, never saw such differences predicted on any weaather site.
the weather in the tropics can be predicted for the next 24hrs, SOMETIMES, and even such fails often very hard.
usual downpours come quick, last short, and are gone quick, and they are scattered, only at some locations of the area, while half a mile aside people are lying in the sun and do not even realize that the neighboured hotel around the corner is facing a 15 minutes downpour.
don't worry about the weather, our monthly dozen earthquakes or the every 5-10 years occuring hurricanes, not worth to drive yourself nuts for lil unimportant sideeffects.
worry about poweroutings and such alikes,
that would mean the beers are served warm,
now that would be something of a big concern to me.
have fun
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
right now a good example for the quick unexpected changes.
today been like yesterday a bright sunshine dy, nearly no clouds around, Ocean been and still is a flt plate, comletely calm and wve and windfree, but 2 minutes ago it started here at my place in cabeza de toro to rain a bit, no hard downpour, it is soft dropping down, from here on the veranda i can se that over the ocean is all clear and also the neighbours south of my place stay dry, it is just restricted to a small area and will not last long anyways.
nothing to worry about.
have a great time on our lovely Isle
Mike