JetBlue Cheeps on Twitter: Travel deals to the Dominican Republic

Follow JetBlue Cheeps on Twitter or for those who do not have an account visit the twitter account URL (see below) Tuesday mornings between 9AM-10AM EST... they offer last minute flight deals for domestic and international including to Santiago and Santo Domingo.

A few weeks ago I grabbed a fare for $59 each way from JFK to STI (Sto Dgo) with travel between Saturday and Monday. Great deal, especially for people living in NY who own businesses in DR and need to check in over the a weekend.

JetBlue Cheeps (JetBlueCheeps) on Twitter

The deals sell out fast so try to check the website during the hours specified above.

Here is an example of a JetBlue Cheeps tweet:

$49 JFK to SDQ this Sat. SDQ to JFK this Mon. or Tues. 25 seats avail or til 6 pm EDT. RT @JetBlueCheeps: Cheeps time! Get low fares for travel this Sat, Mon & Tues. Taxes, Fees, Rest. Apply

Save travels!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
They don't publish these fares anywhere else ?
Not a fan of twitter, then again for these prices I might open an account anyway.

This is the URL it redirects you to: RT @JetBlueCheeps: Cheeps time! Get low fares for travel this Sat, Mon & Tues.

You don't need to open an account, just add the URL to your Bookmarks and set a reminder for yourself to check it during those hours (set an alarm on your phone, etc)

I'm not sure if these deals are also reflected on the Travel Deals section of the JetBlue website..will have to try that out on Tuesday and report back.

Reactions: Africaida