NUDE BEACHES

B

Bill MacDonald

I have yet to visit the DR though I was told that there are no nude beaches or areas. I visit next month if I hear I'll let you know! Understanding the Catholic culture might explain it!

H

HECTOR CORONA

you can go topless on all most on any beach thats the only thing that i have seing

R

Ray Modesto

Re: NUDE RESORT IN POP

I found a web site of a nude resort in POP. I have not yet been there but I will try to visit them on my next visit to my country.

R

Ray Modesto

NUDE RESORT IN POP - web site link

I guess that the link didn't work. here is again.

J

Jack Wampler

Re: NUDE RESORT IN POP - web site link

Ray, The web site for Eden Bay resort was shut down about a year ago. It's anticipated the resort will be making a re-opening announcement in approximately 6 to 8 weeks under a new name and management. When that happens Im sure a new web site will be created. When the official announcement is released I'll pass it along to you and others.

The resort is about an hour's drive east of Puerto Plata near Caribbean Village and Playa Grande. Thanks Jack Wampler

N

Norman

Here is the website address for Eden Bay resort. Works fine for me.

http://www.edenbayresort.com/

G

Gary & Christine

RE:NUDE/Clothing optional

The only one we saw, that was operating and well known was The Seahorse Ranch. It is about 20 minutes from POP< on the Sosua highway. The resort is listed as "Clothing Optional" but according to friends who have stayed there, any type of dress/undress is okay and the rates are reasonable. They also have a web page.

J

Jack Wampler

Norman, I stand corrected. Actually there were two web sites. The one I referred to was put up by the condominium home owners who actually own units in the resort. That web site was removed, but I forgot about the one that had been put up by the previous management. I'm surprised it's still operating. In any event the resort is closed right now. An announcement will be forthcoming of the reopening, new management, and new name of the resort. Thanks Jack

R

Ray Modesto

Thank you Jack for lettig me know that the nude resort is closed. I am looking forward to receive an update from you.

Ray

D

DR One

Re: RE:NUDE/Clothing optional

This information is incorrect. Sea Horse Ranch is a residential community near Sosua Beach.

J

John Grant

only Topless and that becouse men are the one that are policeing the beach I went nude in the water and within 5 min the guard was at the shore line indcating for me to put on my pants. After that I wore a thong sure ticked them off as,most topless women had thongs. so I'm sunning elsewere. Puerto Plata Village from 31/98 18/99 and every one is out to scam so By little.