Guide for Santo Domingo and Boca Chica?

shawn27

May 24, 2010
I am a 27 year old single male. My friend and I were due to arrive in DR next week,however my friend had to cancel due to a family emergency. I would like to be accompanied on my trip. Can someone please advise how I should go about looking for a guide?

At this point I would want someone to show me around and I'd pay for meals and for being reliable. What's a reasonable price for someone to accompany me for a weekend? I am not referring to prostitution by the way, I really do want someone to be able to hang out with. I will be in Santo Domingo, as well as traveling to Boca Chica. Thank you!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
When are you going to be here? Know one guy who speaks perfect English and Spanish and being a guide is what he does in Boca Chica, Don't know what he's charging but PM me and I'll give you his contact details.

I am a 27 year old single male. My friend and I were due to arrive in DR next week,however my friend had to cancel due to a family emergency. I would like to be accompanied on my trip. Can someone please advise how I should go about looking for a guide?

At this point I would want someone to show me around and I'd pay for meals and for being reliable. What's a reasonable price for someone to accompany me for a weekend? I am not referring to prostitution by the way, I really do want someone to be able to hang out with. I will be in Santo Domingo, as well as traveling to Boca Chica. Thank you!

Shooterflow

May 30, 2005
Hmmmmm

I will have to check that site out as well. My best friend was supposed to be coming down with me for my birthday but I booked my flight down yesterday and he is complaining about bills so I guess I will be solo also.