Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101

Thread: Only in DR....

  1. #21
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    On 27 de Febrero, SD. Couldn't believe what I saw.

  2. Likes fidget, imfromda305, irishpaddy liked this post
  3. #22
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Home and business for sale, a low class neighborhood of Santiago city.


    JJ

  4. Likes greydread liked this post
  5. #23
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bachata View Post
    Home and business for sale, a low class neighborhood of Santiago city.


    JJ
    Quaint starter home, with artfully painted fence at property entrance, security fence, lemon trees in backyard, carport, windows situated to take advantage of tropical breeze, advantages of this property too numerous to list, please call 809-xxx-xxxx!

  6. Likes Africaida, greydread liked this post
  7. #24
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by La Rubia View Post
    Quaint starter home, with artfully painted fence at property entrance, security fence, lemon trees in backyard, carport, windows situated to take advantage of tropical breeze, advantages of this property too numerous to list, please call 809-xxx-xxxx!
    My Friend Welvin Jimenez chief of Apolo Taxi Santiago posted this pic. in his facebook, I delete the phone number because I know Robert will move it to DR1 classifies and will charge me for that.

    JJ

  8. #25
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    not a picture but a story:
    a guy walks into the pharmacy, buys a pack of condoms, rips of the carton pacakage, takes condoms out. nothing surprising so far, people do it all the time - the box is harder to hide . THEN he proceeds to take off his shoe, stuffs condoms inside, puts the shoe back on. stunned, i ask why on earth would he do that. he replies "i don't want my wife to know i have another girlfriend".

  9. Likes Africaida, abretusojos10 liked this post
  10. #26
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    not a picture but a story:
    a guy walks into the pharmacy, buys a pack of condoms, rips of the carton pacakage, takes condoms out. nothing surprising so far, people do it all the time - the box is harder to hide . THEN he proceeds to take off his shoe, stuffs condoms inside, puts the shoe back on. stunned, i ask why on earth would he do that. he replies "i don't want my wife to know i have another girlfriend".
    A friend of mine who used to work of seller in the Linea Noroeste area of DR selling cosmetics was caught by his wife carrying in his briefcase a new package condoms, as I had to stay from Mondays to Thursday out of home visiting the different town I need to be safe as I never know what I find on the road he said to his wife.... the idea to be with another woman never passed for my mind he said, but you never know the evil is powerful and can put me a difficult situation!!I'm doing this to protect you and for our family, he said....

    Finally he convinced the woman, this guy had tens of girls everywhere and never used the condom package in his briefcase as he always had another one hiding somewhere in his car...

    Dominican proficiency!!

    JJ

  11. #27
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Only in the DR.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2Pc...layer_embedded

    The embebbed option is not working
    JJ
    Last edited by bachata; 08-19-2011 at 02:35 PM.

  12. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    11,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    One Dominican at a time please!


  13. #29
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    11,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  14. Likes siegs liked this post
  15. #30
    Platinum
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    11,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  16. Likes Mauricio liked this post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO