iphones in santo domingo, deals?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I looking to pick up a cheap old model iphone in santo domingo before sunday, anyone come across any good offers?

thanks

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
If you wait for the iphone 4 to come on the market, the 3GS will get really cheap.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
I looking to pick up a cheap old model iphone in santo domingo before sunday, anyone come across any good offers?

thanks
I picked one up for 2000 pesos,it was originally a orange sim,cannot unlock it at the moment as it is the newest firmware and bootloader,so purchased an orange card for 300 peos,put it in and am off and calling...even get internet wifi,and all the apps...just have to buy cards when needed....will unblock when the fix comes in for these firnwares.........as my other fones are claro.
bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I picked one up for 2000 pesos,it was originally a orange sim,cannot unlock it at the moment as it is the newest firmware and bootloader,so purchased an orange card for 300 peos,put it in and am off and calling...even get internet wifi,and all the apps...just have to buy cards when needed....will unblock when the fix comes in for these firnwares.........as my other fones are claro.
bob

you bought an iphone for 2000 pesos? are you sure its not a chinese version?
If its an original phone and you have 3.1.3 firmware or even 3.1.2, no worries. It could be jailbroken easily by "spirit" .
AZB

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
you bought an iphone for 2000 pesos? are you sure its not a chinese version?
If its an original phone and you have 3.1.3 firmware or even 3.1.2, no worries. It could be jailbroken easily by "spirit" .
AZB

no,it is the real thing,but cannot be unlocked as of yet,with 3.1.3 firmware,05.12.01 baseband and 5.9 bootloader..Sprint will not do the job,if it was a 5.8 bootloader,no problem......but have info from ihackintosh that a fix is coming soon...someone has hacked this setup....
but I can wait,as I am able to use the phone with the orange sim for now.....

I purchased it from someone who purchased a 3gs,and wanted Claro....was in the right spot at the right time...
bob