Looking for apt. 1year lease near HOMS Santiago

elgordochulo78

Sep 1, 2009
hello:

I'm looking for an apartment to rent with a 1 year lease for July 2nd in Santiago near HOMS hospital (my wife is 7 months pregnant). a big 1 bedroom or a decent 2 bedroom or possibly a 3 bedroom depending on price$$ apartment that is furnished or unfurnished. I'm moving with my pregnant wife and need 24 hour lights and water (tinaco or inversor), in a secure area. my price range is 8000- 10,000 pesos for unfurnished and no more than 18,000 pesos for furnished, if paying 18,000 pesos need utilities incl. please any info or responses would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me on my cell 809-667-5135 or by email

thank you, Danny
elgordochulo78@yahoo.com

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I get the feeling that rents in that particular area are a bit higher. But good luck!!

HB

elgordochulo78

Sep 1, 2009
hey HB im open to apartments close to that area, it doesnt have to be across the street from HOMS, u know as long as it is not on the other side of santiago. areas im looking at : villa maria, los Alamos, el embrujo1 , villa centro, villa olga, rincon larga, la moraleja, las dianas , las esmeralda and other areas in that vicinity. these are just the areas that i know are decent areas to live in. any info or leads will help, considering i want to be moved in by july 2!

thanks again
Danny

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My wife was in HOMS for 2 months and I spent a lot of time walking that area for exercise. Next to HOMS, but back from the road on side of Emergency Entrance is a housing area with a couple of apartment or condo bldgs. whenI was there I saw for rent signs. Further back was a large housing area with a lot of construction. This was 2 years ago so there should be a lot of buildings there. Possibly a house or apartment. Across the highway from HOMS is a very large housing area with both houses and apartment buildings.

The areas I have mentioned are an easy walk to the hospital.