That "I'm pregnant" thing - again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Have been skimming through everything pregnant/abortion-related on the forum and would like to share a story from SD with you and ask for some advice.

I'm not an amateur traveler, have been living abroad for years and traveled to around 50 countries. Have met my share of local ladies here and there. So I'm more then sceptical and always look for clues of what kind of girl I meet. So, met her at one of the pricier joints in SD, which still means that there is lots of hooking going on, but hey she told me it was the second time she was there. We like each others, and hang out regularly for a month's time. She has a day job and seems well off, never asks for anything, never runs out of sms credit... and is genuinely turned on when we have sex, as opposed to the occasional pro or semi-pro I've been unfortunate to encounter.

Her stories seem credible, except for a few minor logical glitches. The story involves rich foreign boyfriend with crazy background (unknown to her for years), beatings from Dominican man, money and everything stolen by the latter, divorce, new start, studies, etc. As a person she seems very serious, and claims to know profiled personalities here.

There was a technical problem with the rubber outfit once a few weeks ago, but the rawdog alert went off beeping before it was too late to pull the emergency brakes. So I didn't think more about it. She had what I (we) thought was her period a week ago.

A week after what could have been her period, a couple of days ago, she arrives at my house with two ultrasound pictures stiched to an official looking letter from a certain Doctora who I can't find on Google. Her Centro Sonografico doesn't excist online either, but this doesn't mean anything. It seems there is a 2 week fresh pregnancy on its way, but too early to see the embryo yet, so "repeat ultra sound in 7 days". The black spot on the ultra sound is indicated with arrows and is 5mm big. The reason why she went for a ultra sound exam was allegedly that she was feeling sick all day and was bleeding again.

The letter looks like it could have been produced with Word on a inkjet printer, but hey they all use that kind of cheap paper over here. No offset printed letterhead.

The name on the ultra images is correct, but the date shows June 10th, 8 days before the letter. Well... could be the machine had the wrong date. And it could still be me if the 10/6 doesn't mean October 6th instead of June 10th.

Confronted with the inconsistency she says "What, you don't believe me? Let's go to the doctor tomorrow, I can't have it on me that I'm a liar".

So, what now. She doesn't want a baby, she wants an abortion pill, or an abortion. She doesn't want to talk to anyone, so I have to help her. I'm not leaving until next month so this wasn't timed to just before my plane takes off. I'm going to start by a couple of simple pregnancy tests, and then see how that goes.

Any information about abortion-friendly gynecologists or abortion pill vendors is appreciated, send PM por favor. Also a trustworthy GP would be good to know, preferrably one who speaks some English.

What's y'all's intuition about this story? My intuition is mixed up right now ;) When you start thinking that she used fake blood to fool you into believing she had her period, you know you're somewhat confused.

genistar

Jul 29, 2009
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Oh boy. I'm not gonna get into whether she's playing you or not. What I can do is suggest the location of a gynecological clinic where you can take her to. On independencia about 2 or 3 blocks west of pasteur is a clinic (on the north side). I think it's called Centro de Gynocolgia y Obstetricion (I'm at work and don't have my papers with the exact name on hand). I have been there several times for different reasons and have always been attended to very well. My wife goes there as well. I'm not sure if they speak English there, but it's possible. A gynocologist visit will cost RD$1,500. Not sure what an ultrasound will cost. Check it out yourself first. I wish you the best of luck.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
You can solve that by a simple pregnancy test sold at the farmacia's for $200.00 pesos.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
It seems there is a 2 week fresh pregnancy on its way, but too early to see the embryo yet, so "repeat ultra sound in 7 days".

Impossible to see anything at even 3 weeks gestation!!!

I find it strange that anyone wishing to terminate a pregnancy would be parading around with their ultrasound pictures...very unusual indeed!

Reactions: Tamborista

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You're being played. Make her take a pregnancy test or take her to a gyno of your choosing. If she refuses to do either, then you will know for sure.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If it comes to that, do not agree to anything without a DNA test to be sure of the relationship..

Be very careful with any pregnancy test. She may be pregnant, but that does not mean you are the father. Chances of meeting a "nice" girl in a bar are pretty slim.

I think you are being scammed, one way or another.

Again, if the test shows she is pregnant, do not immediately assume you are the father.

Last edited:

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Thanks guys, seems like you think along the same lines as I. Yes, drloca, I was thinking like you that 5 millimetres in 2 weeks seems too much, I would say that size is more like 7-8 weeks. I haven't found any solid info about this, are you sure about what you're writing here?

What puzzles me the most is that in order to produce falsified ultrasound images you need to be pretty well connected. But the girl is resourceful, no doubt about that. Or maybe the images aren't false, but the male to blame for the "pregnancy" could be anyone.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Yes i do!

1. Diagnosis and confirmation of early pregnancy.

The gestational sac can be visualized as early as four and a half weeks of gestation and the yolk sac at about five weeks. The embryo can be observed and measured by about five and a half weeks. Ultrasound can also very importantly confirm the site of the pregnancy is within the cavity of the uterus.

Obstetric ultrasound -- a comprehensive guide to ultrasound scans in pregnancy

This is why in NA, ultrasound is not performed until 12 weeks as there is nothing really conclusive to image prior to that (except that a fetal heartbeat can be detected, sometimes as early as 6 weeks).

Again, you said SHE doesnt want to keep it so not quite sure what the whole production is all about??

Reactions: Keith R

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Great, that's helpful information there. She was pregnant before I met her, probably, her ultrasound images are from June 10th and not June 18th, and the letter is a faux. She probably wants the baby but just tries to appear freaked out in order to have my cooperation. Her mission is probably to find a man who can pay. The original father has of course left the country.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Stop this from ever happening again.

WEAR CONDOMS.:ermm:

especially with a hooker. come on now!

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Thanks dude, but I did. Your dick is probably too small, but some of us manage to break the rubber once in a while.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Thanks dude, but I did. Your dick is probably too small, but some of us manage to break the rubber once in a while.

With posts like these, you wont last long here ****head.

Mind your manners whore-monger!!!!!:speechles:laugh::laugh::l

Reactions: drloca

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
PS: There is no evidence whatsoever that she is a hooker. She is available on her phone at any moment and she has a job with an international company here in SD. I do not pay for sex and did not this time either.

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Oh and thanks for being a smarta**, too. I'm an adult and don't need any additional information on how to wear a condom or practice my sexual activities. I sought information from this forum on how to deal with a present situation, not on what I *could have * done differently in the past. Thanks for keeping your smart comments to yourself, and for reading the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.